Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey all......Matt, Mike, RRR, Hoppy, Morning all, And Chris, one of Rani's rejects...

Hay !! HAY !!

Goodmorning , tornadoes just south of me just 25 miles away at 6am this morning.
All is groovy on the hill, did someone say lite up a joint ? Or did someone's joint lite up this morning :lol:

Huh. No raisins in my Raisin Bran this morning. Bottom of the box!

Hay !! HAY !!

Goodmorning , tornadoes just south of me just 25 miles away at 6am this morning.
All is groovy on the hill, did someone say lite up a joint ? Or did someone's joint lite up this morning :lol:
Morning Mike, not me but they sound like good ideas. Going to get my teeth cleaned doesn't sound as fun. Day off!

Oh looks like my aunt is fine! She made a Facebook post. Guess it went thru the neighborhood right behind her back yard.

I roast and sell as a side business. Once I get a few things straightened out it may be my full time job. I currently work as a maritime engineer offshore.

I see. Do you have a website for your coffee? I don't drink coffee, love the smell of it but hate the taste. I do not like bitter tastes of any kind. My wife loves coffee, so I was thinking about her.

Bill

Morning all from up here on the frozen tundra. Sure is good to see MEMike bouncing in and out again. Spoke to painter yesterday about Demon in paint shop prison. Not that I want to vex the deal but he has promised to have it done by end of month! (Again)

Man looking at the tornado pics, I’m always in awe at their sheer power of moving air. Moving air that can twist and rip apart steel. This ones looking to be a strong F4 to F5 based on precedence of damage.

Morning all from up here on the frozen tundra. Sure is good to see MEMike bouncing in and out again. Spoke to painter yesterday about Demon in paint shop prison. Not that I want to vex the deal but he has promised to have it done by end of month! (Again)
Any progress made at all?

I see. Do you have a website for your coffee? I don't drink coffee, love the smell of it but hate the taste. I do not like bitter tastes of any kind. My wife loves coffee, so I was thinking about her.

Bill
Ive heard Black rifle Coffee company and Bad *** Coffee shop brands are really good. I’m like you, I like the smell but not the taste. At least not until I dump 4 pounds of sugar into it and at that point, I’d rather have a coke. My wife loves it with a daily trip to Starbucks....

Bill send me a pm with your address and whole bean or ground and I'll send you some samples. I have Mike, Eric and Dave to send samples to today. That would make 4 people this time around. Yes I have a web site but need to update it.

Ive heard Black rifle Coffee company and Bad *** Coffee shop brands are really good. I’m like you, I like the smell but not the taste. At least not until I dump 4 pounds of sugar into it and at that point, I’d rather have a coke. My wife loves it with a daily trip to Starbucks....

I need it sweet too, but then tea is much better. I don't know if that is where my 5 percent Irish / Scottish comes in, in my DNA test. Lol

Bill

-
Back