Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Complete wiring diagram for my truck...
6009402B-FCE1-42D7-A265-4EDECEC392BA.jpeg

Wow. That's awsome - esp with no listing or posters
Yeh, that was pretty much it for sales. But no complaints. I hate babysitting junk while dozens of people turn their nose upat it. Lol. Handfull of people that actually bought stuff was great. I got some cleanup done in the garage and even mowed some leaves.
Was going to finish mowing the front after I put the yard sale stuff away. But, the mower would not start again. Acted like no spark. :(

Yeh, that was pretty much it for sales. But no complaints. I hate babysitting junk while dozens of people turn their nose upat it. Lol. Handfull of people that actually bought stuff was great. I got some cleanup done in the garage and even mowed some leaves.
Was going to finish mowing the front after I put the yard sale stuff away. But, the mower would not start again. Acted like no spark. :(

Bonus sale...

I did have a :mad:moment earlier when I went to move the Duster. Opened the door and - this...

A2DBA895-499F-4038-B551-F8E5010A948F.jpeg

I did have a :mad:moment earlier when I went to move the Duster. Opened the door and - this...

View attachment 1715414681
Not a difficult fix, cordless drill:lol:
Figure out where its from? wiper pivot or window seal?
i found a leak once with heater on high,and a shop vac (clean) exhaust taped into window. Spray suspect areas with soapy water.

Take a light and see what's wet an dry above it.
Vent clogged?
Or wiper seals?
Mine is usually the special '67 windshield gasket. At least thats not a problem for your Duster.

Sideways leak
Fixed.
Heavy rain this morning. Had some earlier this w ek. Thought it was cause the windo wasnt up all the way. Was almos dried from that and closed tight. Not sure if here it came out n this time.

Not a difficult fix, cordless drill:lol:
Figure out where its from? wiper pivot or window seal?
i found a leak once with heater on high,and a shop vac (clean) exhaust taped into window. Spray suspect areas with soapy water.
Been through all that and more previously. Has been good for a couple years. Now this. :soapbox:

-
Back