Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you like snow, try Altmar NY where they get an average of 150” every year. It’s on the Salmon river along Lake Ontario where I used to fish for salmon and steelhead. One morning when staying up there, I woke up and couldn’t find my pick up truck. We got nearly 8’ of lake effect snow over night. The people up there say that if there isn’t at least 2’ of snow on the ground...it just isn’t Thanksgiving.

View attachment 1715419473
As bad as Buffalo.

I had to look up the average snow fall of my area.

25" annually

I am surprised, the average seems higher than reality

I have twin 300w cob bulbs in my garage and it lights it up at night like daylight. I have 6 of them in the 1200 sq ft the basement.

0EF5914C-729F-42AB-A1A7-27B7E5541DA2.jpeg

I took the old CFL's out of my garage and screwed in some 100 watt LED's. Huge difference. Nice they don't have to warm up.
I had put six 4' florescent fixtures in my garage. I thought it was plenty bright. I recently bypassed the ballasts and replaced the florescents with LED tubes (5000K for a very white light) and it is ridiculously bright in there now! LEDs do throw some shadows tho but still a marked improvement.

Hey ToolMan, can you make it off limits to use the word 'literally' in this thread? The improper overuse of the word has driven me batshit crazy. Can the coffee shop be a 'literally free' zone?

Hey ToolMan, can you make it off limits to use the word 'literally' in this thread? The improper overuse of the word has driven me batshit crazy. Can the coffee shop be a 'literally free' zone?
I'm sure he can quite literally make that happen :poke:

Ok need a few quick votes for this 360 magnum.
We are re-ringing it.
1. normal
2. old trick 180* the pistons and swap sides

-
Back