Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got my new glasses this evening. Its like hdtv now. Weird. A touch stronger than the last ones.

Of course between the time I took the first pics, and the second set, he had grabbed that squirrel and I missed the show. My guess is snagged out of the tree or off a phone line or fence. Of course its possible he picked it out of the yard. I've become convinced the squirels were nibbling the kale I've been growing in a neighbors yard.
Looks like the red tail hawks we have here. They'll sit in a tall tree, usually in a pair at the golf course, and pick off a few squirrels.
I've also seen them soar down and nail them to.

Got my new glasses this evening. Its like hdtv now. Weird. A touch stronger than the last ones.
I got new recently. Get a little funhouse thing going when you switch during the day. Put them on fresh in the morning and you just see better without so much ‘weirdness’

There are small hawks (sparrow hawk?) nesting in the trees next to my house. They are constantly battling with the crows. They all start screaming bloody murder and i get fed up with the noise. I have a broom with a black handle, i walk out with it and the crows instantly disappear. Got them trained.

I got new recently. Get a little funhouse thing going when you switch during the day. Put them on fresh in the morning and you just see better without so much ‘weirdness’
Reading glasses. Need em for anything closer than arm’s length. So pretty much anything i do. They get so beat up,its a shame to spend so much on glasses. But i know cheaper ones dont last at all. Two year warranty. Even lens scratches.

Reading glasses. Need em for anything closer than arm’s length. So pretty much anything i do. They get so beat up,its a shame to spend so much on glasses. But i know cheaper ones dont last at all. Two year warranty. Even lens scratches.

Dollar Tree for rough service glasses here. I always keep spares around. At $1 if they break after a month or 2, no big deal. In my office at the rock farm, the more bizarre looking the better :lol:.
th?id=OIP.jpg

Keep 'em guessin' :lol:

Go to the optometrist and get a pair of proper glasses. Put them on your head every morning and take them off before you go to sleep every night.

Just went out to the Cafe with a friend. He showed me around a little. He and his wife own three phone accessory stores here. I'm finding that many of my friends here have their own businesses.
IMG_20191114_103346.jpg
IMG_20191114_103350.jpg

Soon, I will have to start a small business here, as I become bored rather quickly...

Good morning MOPAR world!!
Warming up here to seasonal norms for the next week or so.

Tike its slow in here so far this morning.
I gotta make a Mickey run, out of coffee.
Just down the road a few blocks be right back.

Go to the optometrist and get a pair of proper glasses. Put them on your head every morning and take them off before you go to sleep every night.
Cant drive, or walk for that matter with them on.

-
Back