Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As someone who loves winter and snow, I’m officially over this cold snap. We had no spring and now no fall. I think Mother Nature is pissed:lol:

Just found a decent hoard of Prestolite/autolite ignition parts see if the offer sticks. Has 20 or so vac advances in it along with the usual points, Condensers and of course as always alt/gen arts that I don't want.

Morning coffee club
Hope all is well out there. Already warmer than it has been as a high for last few days

Well need to get moving, getting rid of a distrib tester to the guy I get parts from. Took all that I need from it and better than that I get room!

Ray @halifaxhops here are those trunk trim clips I was telling you about. Of course it was a one year only 67 part on each end of the bottom trunk trim piece.
John thinks he has a pair and is checking.

IMG_3048.JPG

It's 56* out there this morning, odd since our high yesterday was only 64*. A '32 similar to that woke me up this morning. Chop top, roadster fenders, sublime, track nose, 340 Six Pack. Dream, nightmare, fantasy or whatever you want to call it :realcrazy:. It made it clear that the 340 was not happy with the carbs, had to be EFI :realcrazy:. I need to plant some controlled substance in the garden I think :lol:

So, right now it is 54 outside, and overcast, but no fog on the ground. Actually it is a little dry kind of breeze you can just barely notice. Then the temp is supposed to go up to 58. Still overcast the rest of the day.

Question, is it ok to paint the recess in the dashboard today?

Bill

Moisture right now is 80%

Last edited:
I am not even sure it is possible to spray paint the recess with the windshield in. Maybe I just have to brush it on, but how is that with metallic flat paint ?

Bill

Morning everyone, nice day around here. Still trying to get things done on the cars. Fix one thing find two more.

I just got the headlight from Matt. I'll install it and the one I got from Mike this afternoon. Thanks again to both of you!!

Last edited:
So, right now it is 54 outside, and overcast, but no fog on the ground. Actually it is a little dry kind of breeze you can just barely notice. Then the temp is supposed to go up to 58. Still overcast the rest of the day.

Question, is it ok to paint the recess in the dashboard today?

Bill

Moisture right now is 80%
That's pushing the low end for temp and a bit high on the humidity.

-
Back