Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I use the blast cabinet a lot. fan exhausts outside. Works great.
really improved when i upgraded the gun.

Bill, the 30,000 was for everything but the cabinet,basically a major shop upgrade...

I need a plastic "bowl" for it, no matter what. And if I get a little washing soda, and small plate of stainless steal, I am pretty much good to go. All the rust will separate from the steel, and if not a lot of power, some steel will even go back to the rim, while most of the rust will loosen and fall down.

I wonder if there any companies here that sand blastes rims, and what they want for a rim.

Bill

I wonder if there any companies here that sand blastes rims, and what they want for a rim.
There's sandblasters around that will probably blast anything you give them.
No idea what they would charge, but I wouldn't think it should be too much for one wheel.

I actually thought it was funny. Was just clarifing
I have a buddy that we lovingly make fun of. He doesn't have much of a butt. So we always joke with him " did you get dressed in a hurry this morning ? I think you left your *** in your other pants !!! ". LOL:rofl:

I once had a huge blast cabinet on the cheap.

Took one old metal shed. Took one wall off and used a front loader to fill the shed with silica sand from a near by concrete plant. Put the wall back up and bought a sand blast gun and hose made for a bucket. And shazam, instant blast cabinet large enough to fit half a car in there and you go in with the part and blast away. The whole shed is a blast cabinet.

Only downside is you will be picking sand out of your hair for a month

Hey Good Morning MOPAR Dizzy Crew!!
Back at it, load the car this afternoon, and off to Chi-town in the AM.
:thumbsup:

Morning all , high of 67 degrees and sunny today !!
Glad this job is done..

20191119_105013.jpg

Now I hope to get more fun to my 66 and ..... wife just walk in and said my mother in law is coming to stay for a two day visit from Oklahoma.... Friday ... o lord when will my life get back to normal :soapbox: she is a sweet lady in all but ..G wiz Wally

-
Back