Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Hall effect is not compatible with the continuous discharge design of CDI systems.

But don't listen to me... I just made that **** up!
But if you get the continuous discharge flux capacitor and a quantum bridge, you can make it work with alternating inverse ion flow at the coil.

Or you could just stop trying to be fancy and just buy the **** that is already proven to work.

Kind of a somber evening here. I just found out that local milfs in my area really don't want to hook up with me. I just wasted $2.99 of my hard earned money !

Kind of a somber evening here. I just found out that local milfs in my area really don't want to hook up with me. I just wasted $2.99 of my hard earned money !
milfs.com?

Spend the extra $2 and go to hotandreadymilfs.com. Much better chances of success there...

:lol:

Lol...
Rained today. This weather is screwde.
Rumour has it the bridge will be oficially opened friday.
5 years of sitting at traffic lights.
They will be gone. The only traffic lights in my community.

I need a divorce. wife just started trashing the tile on the bathroom wall.
i helped some to get her started. So bathroom reno has begun.
Out with the jet tub,in with a new 3piece then old shower can go too. good that there is still a shower too,so even with tub gone, life can still continue...

Evening all. My butt is dragging tonight. Got an hour from the house last night and car tried to overheat. No sign of leaks or consumption but ended up low. Made it to work but wow.

Even if I am quite bummed by the dentist, I am from quite to very happy with what happened zafter the dentist dude. I went to the junk yard, and came out with a used lockable fuel cap I hope will work, and then I got a rim for my spare tire, with and old A78-13 tire on,, the rim is rusty, so now what?

Then I got myself an alternator, roundback, and I got.myself a completely working pcv valve with everything. So, I am so happy I am almost a little emotional. :lol:

Bill

the rim is rusty, so now what?
As long as the mounting surface aint pitted...
I ran a wire wheel on a 4-1/2 grinder over mine. Got these from Hoppy. Outsides were pretty good, but insides were surface rust. Cleaned up nice. Satin Black Rustoleum and...
2016-05-08-18-10-50-jpg.jpg

As long as the mounting surface aint pitted...
I ran a wire wheel on a 4-1/2 grinder over mine. Got these from Hoppy. Outsides were pretty good, but insides were surface rust. Cleaned up nice. Satin Black Rustoleum and...
View attachment 1715425818

I have no idea how it will look when I get the tire off. Wish I had some ascorbin acid to drown it in.

Bill

I have no idea how it will look when I get the tire off. Wish I had some ascorbin acid to drown it in.

Bill
Hmm I have heard of that for rust stain removal, but didn't think it was strong enough to be practical for actual rust removal. I had good success with vinegar. But need to neutralize good at the end and it likes to flash rust. Never tried anything as big as a wheel

Hmm I have heard of that for rust stain removal, but didn't think it was strong enough to be practical for actual rust removal. I had good success with vinegar. But need to neutralize good at the end and it likes to flash rust. Never tried anything as big as a wheel

You also have some here in the US called evaporust, anyone familiar with that ?

Bill

Yup that is used extensively by guys that don't have a blast cabinet...
I would love a blast cabinet. I need a bigger compressor, updated electrical and a shop. That Harbor Freight blast cabinet would cost me about $30,000 or so. LOL

I would love a blast cabinet. I need a bigger compressor, updated electrical and a shop. That Harbor Freight blast cabinet would cost me about $30,000 or so. LOL
Friend of mine GAVE me a blast cabinet ,bout 15 years ago. Sure comes in handy..
0130181258.jpg
0524181311_HDR.jpg

-
Back