Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just up to a good coating now

50B8E3D2-5E53-407A-A690-A2EDFACAA935.jpeg

I already welded a 1/4 x 6 piece of steel on the li. It gets beat up pretty well on the gravel lowing snow. Had a few motors in it. Really bought these for when the transmissions ever get here, don't want to deal with lifting all them by hand.

Did a few distribs for stock yesterday then hit the interior of the cuda. Dash is almost out. Heater core is hanging up on something no idea what the radio maybe? Will get it figured out today and also rebuilt the Master cyl. Looks like new. You guys need kits for them go through Cowboy John in FL. Good stuff no issues at all.

Looks like the 'rain' is done. Got about 2 inches of it. LOL Melting off faster than it showed up. Probably head out and dowhat should be my last round of wood splitting. Then I can give the splitter back to my neighbor.

rusted out? Not surprised if it is. What year is that?
1949. Way too much work to fix.
Have a plastic tank from a mid 70’s dodge that will suit my needs perfectly. Mod a couple crossmembers and strap it in.

If you guys ever saw 4” of snow, it would be a major disaster. Besides the snow, just imagine all those Summer tires turning to hard plastic hockey pucks in the below freezing temps.

And to add to it, no ability to clear the roads with plows or salt.

Canaries in a coal mine.

:lol:

Summer tire club.jpg

Watching to see if the Steelers can hang on to beat the only team left that has not won a game. They just picked up a fumble and got some yardage in the right direction. So maybe....

Just doing chores around the house here today. I also put the dust cover on the GTS...

F991DA1E-B9D9-45E0-BD51-7F8FEAF852E8.jpeg

Got tub in house. middle piece wont go, its due to a narrow hallway..
More demolition i think.

What is it with people driving like total morons these days.

I am on the way home and I get stuck behind a Subaru pile of ****, and the driver is a tall skinny guy with a ***** bun. I can't get around him because he is doing 40 Mph in a 50 in the left lane and the right lane is totally full of cars passing us.

So finally I get around him and I didn't make any gestures or even look at him, I just passed him and sped up.

So I stop at the gas station and few minutes after, he stops at the same place and comes and ends up in line right behind me. He says "all dressed up and in a hurry, what's special going on"

I didn't answer and just paid, got my stuff and left.

People are irritating!!!!

-
Back