Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What is it with people driving like total morons these days.
Holiday Spirit... :rolleyes:
So I stop at the gas station and few minutes after, he stops at the same place and comes and ends up in line right behind me. He says "all dressed up and in a hurry, what's special going on"

I didn't answer and just paid, got my stuff and left.
Kinda rude of you. Didn't even tell him you thought his '***** bun' was Sooo Cute. :poke::rofl:

Splitting is done!

E89A690C-E976-4EA3-A1D8-2CB2CDF79FA8.jpeg

7BB768E6-9B34-4469-BB76-9B82ACBED531.jpeg

What did you get for that? I was assuming it would be somehting super soft.
It’s a soft indoor cover I bought shortly after I got the car over 4 years ago back when I was storing the car in a rented storage unit. I think I got it from eBay. Not expensive and it had the antenna grommet that I could put in the correct location. I think is was around $50.

I like the way GM put the antenna in the windshield in the late 70s.

Made it so clean and safer to go through a car wash.

I actually forgot about the antenna when I saw Ddaddys GTS.

I usually take them off and just leave the antenna base on the fender just plug the hole, or on most of my cars, I welded up the hole and placed a delete plate inside.

It is actually cool to see a car with the original antenna after so many years of operating without one, it took my brain a few seconds to register when I saw GTS LOL.

I like the way GM put the antenna in the windshield in the late 70s.

Made it so clean and safer to go through a car wash.

I actually forgot about the antenna when I saw Ddaddys GTS.

I usually take them off and just leave the antenna base on the fender just plug the hole, or on most of my cars, I welded up the hole and placed a delete plate inside.

It is actually cool to see a car with the original antenna after so many years of operating without one, it took my brain a few seconds to register when I saw GTS LOL.
My original antenna is also connected to my factory 2w Music Master AM radio and dash speaker that both still work like new...

I just bought a set of tire covers for the GTS too. $20 for a set of 4. I might as well keep the dust off the wheels too...

ED7C25A0-DBCD-4F51-811F-752A7C9D4858.jpeg

Dang, getting up at 3 am to drive to Chicago catches up with a guy.
Been waking up at 3-3:30 quite a few times lately. Seems it all started when my kid moved back home. Something about being hungry and cooking...

Been waking up at 3-3:30 quite a few times lately. Seems it all started when my kid moved back home. Something about being hungry and cooking...
I usually am in bed by 11 pm, wake up between 4-5 am to use the bathroom and then back to bed. I get up between 7-8 am to start the day.

On rare nights, it can take an hour to get back to sleep after the 4 am bathroom visit...but not often.

I have learned to not wake too much in the middle of the night (no phone use or bright lights) and try to start vividly recalling the last dreams I had before I got up as a way to expedite getting back to sleep. It seems to work for me fairly well.

Dang I miss summer.

I was just talking about our summer pool parties here with my best bud Julie.

She came up with the idear of clearing out the living room and kitchen of all the big furniture and having a happenin indoor party.

I don't want to destroy the house but I am thinking a beer pong table in the kitchen and clearing out the living room for office chair jousting.

What else would be cool??

Dang I miss summer.

I was just talking about our summer pool parties here with my best bud Julie.

She came up with the idear of clearing out the living room and kitchen of all the big furniture and having a happenin indoor party.

I don't want to destroy the house but I am thinking a beer pong table in the kitchen and clearing out the living room for office chair jousting.

What else would be cool??
I am very good at Beer Pong, since we have a pool at home in America, and I have 2 Sons.....:rofl:

-
Back