Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went to a friend of my GF house today, to eat, of course,. , Out in the Jungle .Wow are they poor......I think 10 people living in this house/shack. But really nice people. Uhhh let's see... For lunch..Rice cakes, Snake Soup, Tough Chicken, Fish, still on the bone, not bad,,,,,And....Fried mouse, or grouse, not sure....but I did try it, and ate the Fish, with some rice...Oh yeah...And lots of BEER !!!
View attachment 1715428722 View attachment 1715428723 View attachment 1715428724 View attachment 1715428725 View attachment 1715428726 View attachment 1715428727 View attachment 1715428728 View attachment 1715428729
So, anything that gets near the kitchen...:eek:

no, around the entire thing. According to the exterminator, basically staple that to my walls, then put my furring strips over the top, then the sheet metal.
I think my BIL had to do wire outsidehis walls at cabin. Porcupines were eating the plywood. Not sure if they care about pressure treated even. Probably like, ‘Mmm this ***** got gravy on it!’ :lol:

That's a runway for rats on the walls. Why not just the openings?
I'm sealing all the openings too. top and bottom of the sheet metal walls will have rat strips, the corners are sealed with J- channel, then the corner covers. Probably a bit overkill but still

I think my BIL had to do wire outsidehis walls at cabin. Porcupines were eating the plywood. Not sure if they care about pressure treated even. Probably like, ‘Mmm this ***** got gravy on it!’ :lol:
yeah, the local campground did it around the bottom of all the rent-a-cabins they put in. Said the skunks and coons were chewing on the cedar

yeah, the local campground did it around the bottom of all the rent-a-cabins they put in. Said the skunks and coons were chewing on the cedar
Yep, lot of places use cedar cause I think its natural bug resistance. But I think a lot of 4 legged critters like to snack on it

Lots of meat (whatever it is) and lots of beer.......they aren't "too" poor. lol Looks good to me!

Good morning. Early up, tried to call the hospital where my mom is in Norway, she got a stroke on sunday and is 95 years old. Have to call a bit later. But at least I tried. Not easy to be on the other side of the planet.

I hope everyone is fine.

Then I was notified that one of my cousins was dead too.

So, yesterday was a bad day.

Bill

Good morning. Early up, tried to call the hospital where my mom is in Norway, she got a stroke on sunday and is 95 years old. Have to call a bit later. But at least I tried. Not easy to be on the other side of the planet.

I hope everyone is fine.

Bill
I am praying for your Mom, Bill......

I am praying for your Mom, Bill......

Thank you Mitch, much appreciated. She was a little better yesterday when I talked to the hospital, was able to walk again but with someone supporting her on the sides. Her speech was a little blurred, and she could not find the words. This is just before they change crew, so everyone was very busy and no nurse had time to talk.

Bill

I hope everyone is fine.

Bill

I’m so sorry to hear that, Bill. :(

Went to a friend of my GF house today, to eat, of course,. , Out in the Jungle .Wow are they poor......I think 10 people living in this house/shack. But really nice people. Uhhh let's see... For lunch..Rice cakes, Snake Soup, Tough Chicken, Fish, still on the bone, not bad,,,,,And....Fried mouse, or grouse, not sure....but I did try it, and ate the Fish, with some rice...Oh yeah...And lots of BEER !!!
View attachment 1715428722 View attachment 1715428723 View attachment 1715428724 View attachment 1715428725 View attachment 1715428726 View attachment 1715428727 View attachment 1715428728 View attachment 1715428729
I think I'll pass Mitch.

-
Back