Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1971-Twin-Turbo-Dodge-Demon-street-legal-drag-car-1024x535.jpg

It's Turbo Tuesday!

Good morning.

No, the 1/4x1/4 square mesh stuff. Trying to find a way to seal up the new storage shed from mice before I put the sheet metal sides on. I've got the rat strips and J channel stuff but last shed, that didn't keep the mice out. the local exterminator recommended I use 1/4 x 1/x4 square steel mesh aka hardware cloth. I need a 120 feet of it and its about 1.50 per ft
Where do you install the mesh?

Good morning. Early up, tried to call the hospital where my mom is in Norway, she got a stroke on sunday and is 95 years old. Have to call a bit later. But at least I tried. Not easy to be on the other side of the planet.

I hope everyone is fine.

Then I was notified that one of my cousins was dead too.

So, yesterday was a bad day.

Bill
Sorry to hear that, Bill.

Good morning. Early up, tried to call the hospital where my mom is in Norway, she got a stroke on sunday and is 95 years old. Have to call a bit later. But at least I tried. Not easy to be on the other side of the planet.

I hope everyone is fine.

Then I was notified that one of my cousins was dead too.

So, yesterday was a bad day.

Bill

So sorry to hear Bill. Hope all is well with Mum over there.

Transfer case almost ready to pull, built adapter for my transmission jack so there is no risk of it slipping off. Wonder why i didnt do it sooner...
Well up and at it.

In my thought Bill.

Sorry to hear that, Bill.

So sorry to hear Bill. Hope all is well with Mum over there.

She can not eat, and only say yes and no, or ja and nei in Norwegian. But got her walking back, except must have a nurse on each side to secure the balance.
But she understands when they ask her questions, and she say yes and no to the right things. Just very frustrated not being able to talk. And very exhausted. But think that is normal so close after a stroke.

Bill

She can not eat, and only say yes and no, or ja and nei in Norwegian. But got her walking back, except must have a nurse on each side to secure the balance.
But she understands when they ask her questions, and she say yes and no to the right things. Just very frustrated not being able to talk. And very exhausted. But think that is normal so close after a stroke.

Bill
Sorry to hear Bill.

-
Back