Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Or it might say " use special tool D-400" and leave it at that.

spcltool.gif

Raymond the Cat

I was vf thinking about buying a extra set or two. Should be able to resell them and make a couple hundred a CD set pretty easy.
I bought 2 sets of SB heads, will flip one set.....If nothing else someone gets a great deal on a set, and I just break even...

So we get to the Dealer, and I'm like, just get some air. She's like, no let them service the bike.....WTF ???? OK !!!!!.... Sit on the customer area for 30 mins, and.... They bring you free drinks. I find out they changed the engine oil, aired up the tires, changed the throttle grip, replaced the key fob battery.And washed it. I'm like Ok... Here it comes,,,,bend over... Total bill was 300,000 Viet Dong, $13 dollars US....Nice little Dealership, here are some pics.
View attachment 1715433375 View attachment 1715433376 View attachment 1715433377 View attachment 1715433378 View attachment 1715433379 View attachment 1715433380

$20 just to get the black Express washed here :lol:

Morning all, just starting to snow here. Didn’t have anything to use the speedmaster heads on.

Morning all, just starting to snow here. Didn’t have anything to use the speedmaster heads on.
Me neither but I bought a pair any way. I have a roller 318 block that is just screaming to be made into a 390 stroker. I would probably just build it, dyno it , and sell it.

thunderbirdthursdayVII.jpg

It's Thunderbird Thursday.
Good morning.
Sunshine to the east.
Overcast to the west.
Rain unlikely but possible.
If anyone is hunting Safety gear, helmets 'n stuff, Simpson is having a "Cyber Week" kinda sale goin' on.
Good time to check the date tags on the 5-point and helmet.

View attachment 1715433475
Good morning.
Sunshine to the east.
Overcast to the west.
If anyone is hunting Safety gear, helmets 'n stuff, Simpson is having a "Cyber Week" kinda sale goin' on.
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Good morning.
Sunshine to the east.
Overcast to the west.

What car is that ?

Bill

Good morning.
Sunshine to the east.
Overcast to the west.
Oh, look! It’s a thunderchero!!

Hello all...

I called in sick today... sore throat, headache, and fever...

Plus I didn't sleep good last night....

Keyboard should be fine. Just wipe the screen with bleach should keep anything from getting through. :thumbsup:

So in the box of stuff a neighbour dropped off was 3756829. Nos trunk seal for my dart. Checked ebag,$125.00
:thumbsup:

-
Back