Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LMFAO!!!!

christmas.jpg

Not fargo friday. buddy’s daughter shows up with company truck with front end issues.
company truck. Quoted $800 on ball joints and alignment.
Waiting for go-ahead.

Cheaper to fix it than replace it depending on the condition of the rest of the truck.

Hey men, and women....I think I spent 1200 on 3 gallons single stage, 3 quarts reducer, and fish eye reducer, and hardener, at Hershey show...

4 dead including the shooter. A bunch injured. In Pensacola
Not trying to be political, BUT the one thing these mass shootings have in common, is easy access to guns, by mentally unstable individuals. just saying...legal or other wise.......

Not trying to be political, BUT the one thing these mass shootings have in common, is easy access to guns, by mentally unstable individuals. just saying...legal or other wise.......
In the Naval base shooting, the easy access was because the government gave him the weapons.

“The suspected shooter opened fire on shipyard personnel with his M4 service rifle and then used his M9 service pistol to shoot himself, officials said.”

Got go ahead, one ball joint replaced. I really like my new snap on ball joint service kit.
Makes this so much easier.
Re-assemble passenger side then do left upper. That one will go quick.

sounds like it was a terror attack on both...

I just saw a Dodge TV commercial with Santa in a Topless Hellcat :lol: Custom wheels made for sliding on snow :lol:.
Year end sale kinda thing, $10/hp discount.

I wouldn't say a terror attack. Did terrorists do the killing or just soldiers with issues?
they're saying the one in FL was done by a student from Saudi. And they're saying the Pearl one may have links to a Saudi terror network as well. So both are being investigated as possible foreign terror attacks

Nuff about politics. My heads are on their way. @Mopar Tim
they're saying the one in FL was done by a student from Saudi. And they're saying the Pearl one may have links to a Saudi terror network as well. So both are being investigated as possible foreign terror attacks
Sorry, haven't heard that yet.

-
Back