Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
they're saying the one in FL was done by a student from Saudi. And they're saying the Pearl one may have links to a Saudi terror network as well. So both are being investigated as possible foreign terror attacks
Wouldn't be the first time an American resident had been turned to the jihadist lifestyle. :(

convertriple.jpg

Friend of mine in the desert had a TA. His right leg was in a cast from his toes to his hip. We put a 727 in it. Most impressive close to stock SB powered car I ever rode in or drove.
Ya, those TA's were quick. My 73 only ran 14's in the quarter but it was bone stock.

253.png

Capture.PNG

I had a 72 and a 73. Both 340 auto cars. 73 with 3.23s was acceptably fast but the 72 with 3.55s was a ton of fun!
14s were considered quick for factory muscle cars back then
And the 73's were starting to get pretty anemic by 340 standards. Low compression, small cam and valves didn't help the performance. I wasn't into modifying back then. More into partying and chasing girls. LOL

Yay! my new adapter plate should be here for the poly today! May be able to get it going Sunday!

Did my yard run today. Got a TIPM (fuse box)for the Journey. Looked identical except no fuse in the spot for inverter. Part # was right but B instead of C at end. From what I see that doesn’t matter for interchange. Guess I find out when I swap it- either tomorrow or Sunday...

A 4 gear with a hole in the roof. What's not to like.
The hacked up dash, missing parts, all the racing hacks, and the high price tag.

I always say when I buy cars, the nicer the and more compete the dash, is usually a reflection of the overall car.

The hacked up dash, missing parts, all the racing hacks, and the high price tag.

I always say when I buy cars, the nicer the and more compete the dash, is usually a reflection of the overall car.
It's a wanna be race car.

Adapter plate came, wife took kids over to a her friends house so the kids could play. I’m gonna go try and fire this old ***** of a Polara up

-
Back