Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And just like that....k mart is gone forever

20191206_152148.jpg

Exactly! :thumbsup: Square bore means, the center line of all four ventures, form a square. Spread bore, the rear two ventures center lines will not line up with the front two,
Square bore can have what ever size difference ventures, but the centers still line up.

Do not mean to be picky, but for example holley squarebore almost all of them have different venturi size but the same throttle bore size. I mean different between primary and secondary venturis.

Bill

Finally figured out how to download you tube from my phone. Usually do it on laptop. Anyhow went out to the Market today, and shot some video. Been here many times in two years...

Last edited:
I worked directly across the street from the memorial, was there plenty of times and also the 50th anniversary when Bush was there. Extremely moving experience talking to some of the survivors.

I bet it was like 911 for us. Back then you only heard about it on the radio instead of watching it on tv.
Probably worse. Back then, they knew the enemy and were at a huge disadvantage. It was often said that if the Japanese had managed to land on the West coast in 1942, they’d driven as far as Chicago before the military would be able to stop them. Just from a numbers and base location issue

I worked directly across the street from the memorial, was there plenty of times and also the 50th anniversary when Bush was there. Extremely moving experience talking to some of the survivors.
I’ve been wanting to go. They’re entombing the last Arizona survivor today that wants to be buried there. 3 others are living but wish to be buried on land. We will soon put the old legend about the oil to the test

That oil is real, you see a small slick off of the port side of the memorial. Really a weird feeling every time I went there with some one visiting us. Hard to explain but you definitely feel something like a presence there. Marilyn had issues with going there after the first time.

That oil is real, you see a small slick off of the port side of the memorial. Really a weird feeling every time I went there with some one visiting us. Hard to explain but you definitely feel something like a presence there. Marilyn had issues with going there after the first time.
Yes, a rainbow on the water. I felt a eerie, uncomfortable feeling in the silence of the crowd.

When we first got stationed there we rented out a small bungalow to live in it was on the extreme north side of the loch just a foot path and some brush between us. Some weird crap defiantly was going on there. Seeing things that just cannot be explained.

So... This was dinner tonight... She knows, I would not like it, but her Mama was here to see me before I leave, in a few days, and she likes it ..Yes I did try a little, just to be polite. Obviously the shellfish are great. But in the dish, in the center is beef heart, and beef stomach..EEEWWW.....
IMG_20191207_145844.jpg
IMG-bbc5c11c6089119d13c6babbe73a1c92-V.jpg

So... This was dinner tonight... She knows, I would not like it, but her Mama was here to see me before I leave, in a few days, and she likes it ..Yes I did try a little, just to be polite. Obviously the shellfish are great. But in the dish, in the center is beef heart, and beef stomach..EEEWWW.....
View attachment 1715434258 View attachment 1715434259
Nothing goes to waste. Yes the shellfish looks good. A lot of jerky is made from beef heart. Tripe is supposed to be good although I have never tried it. My grandma fixed cow tongue. Slice it like spam. It tasted good until I found out what it was. LOL

-
Back