Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That oil is real, you see a small slick off of the port side of the memorial. Really a weird feeling every time I went there with some one visiting us. Hard to explain but you definitely feel something like a presence there. Marilyn had issues with going there after the first time.
My step dad was stationed at Pearl back in the late 50's. He told a lot of stories.

Nothing goes to waste. Yes the shellfish looks good. A lot of jerky is made from beef heart. Tripe is supposed to be good although I have never tried it. My grandma fixed cow tongue. Slice it like spam. It tasted good until I found out what it was. LOL
Yeah, not much goes to waste here, because, for many years they were very poor here. But old traditions are hard to break...

That oil is real, you see a small slick off of the port side of the memorial. Really a weird feeling every time I went there with some one visiting us. Hard to explain but you definitely feel something like a presence there. Marilyn had issues with going there after the first time.
It’s real alright. There’s an old Hawaiian myth that says some native witch doctor put a spell on the Arizona after it sank. A spell that said it will continue to bleed oil until the last surviving sailor dies. Then it will return to earth.

Yes, a rainbow on the water. I felt a eerie, uncomfortable feeling in the silence of the crowd.
I had the same experience at Shanksville back in July. The oddest eeriest feeling I’ve ever felt. Even my 3 yr old son, who normally is loud and hyper felt it. He was the quietest I’d ever seen him and emotionless expressions

Definitely weird when you go to a lace where a lot of people were murdered. I cannot go to the World Trade tower site myself. Just to many memories from that day also

Man finding a slant crank for a decent price is a PIA for sure. I want to mic the one I gave him to check out I thought it looked OK. Don is a perfectionist so kind of think he is leaning that way. I really do not want to dump a grand in a slant motor.

Definitely weird when you go to a lace where a lot of people were murdered. I cannot go to the World Trade tower site myself. Just to many memories from that day also
Yeah. Plus it’s in the crappy state of New York.

Man finding a slant crank for a decent price is a PIA for sure. I want to mic the one I gave him to check out I thought it looked OK. Don is a perfectionist so kind of think he is leaning that way. I really do not want to dump a grand in a slant motor.
Is this the numbers matching block?

Last day of Hunter Ed class for me today. We got done with live fire last night. That is always an adventure, we will teach until four PM then they have to take a closed book test. I made a big crock pot full of squirrel jambalaya for the students today. Then off to pistol practice, I have a pistol match down south next weekend. Busy week.

Doubt I can find a good 64 slant around. Klingers has a few but rob the same issue since they sat full of old no good antifreeze for years.

Let us never forget!

78863486_10207078183150911_3179612049265131520_o.jpg

Nothing goes to waste. Yes the shellfish looks good. A lot of jerky is made from beef heart. Tripe is supposed to be good although I have never tried it. My grandma fixed cow tongue. Slice it like spam. It tasted good until I found out what it was. LOL

I love cow and sheep tongue, not to mention cod (fish) tongue.

Bill

So, I was waiting outside the cell phone shop the other day. Thought I would share some of the crazy traffic here in VN

-
Back