Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I asked my boss what type of coffee he makes at work because it is strong, I mean strong.

He said: diesel coffee

I said: why do you call it that

He said: because if you drink too much, you're going to burp black smoke.

:lol:
Most likely a normal blend and they just put a lot in.

I have been told by almost all my competitors that I'm killing myself actually selling a full pound. I was taught to keep your word and to be honest. A 16oz is a pound not 12oz. No 2 ways about it.
I like coffee! Hell we came back from Costa Rica last year and had a suitcase full of theirs, will be doing it again this year. Damn good coffee I tell ya! Im always up for trying new coffee, Im messaging you...

Mmmmm coffee. But not after 5:00pm.
7 or 8 cups today. Thats about average.
Go to start a truck, bring it inside to thaw overnight. Battery is garbage. Dam right i’m po’d, cheap **** probably keeps it on charge when he’s not using it.
Im not screwing around,boosting it and charging so i can move it.

its full of ice underneath, and im not working in a cold shower. Screw that.

The wife accidentally pushed the start button instead of the auto-start button on the coffee pot tonight so Im having a cup right now... Mmmmmm! Tastes good being its already -1* out...

The wife accidentally pushed the start button instead of the auto-start button on the coffee pot tonight so Im having a cup right now... Mmmmmm! Tastes good being its already -1* out...
If I would have a cup now I wouldn't sleep until tomorrow sometime. I think I'll have a little sip of Tin Cup instead!

Mmmmmm

20191210_175329.jpg

If I would have a cup now I wouldn't sleep until tomorrow sometime. I think I'll have a little sip of Tin Cup instead!
Funny thing is caffeine does not affect me that way. I could drink a pot or chug a Mt. Dew before bed and I would sleep great. However if I drink to much caffeine I get ocular migraines. So I have to watch how much I drink in a day. Typically I only have my coffee in the morning and thats it.. Tonight was an exception.

On the flip side a drink sounds great, but I made my wife a promise that I would stop drinking with her until we go on our vacation in February. Im already itching for a glass of wine or a sip of rum...

Funny thing is caffeine does not affect me that way. I could drink a pot or chug a Mt. Dew before bed and I would sleep great. However if I drink to much caffeine I get ocular migraines. So I have to watch how much I drink in a day. Typically I only have my coffee in the morning and thats it.. Tonight was an exception.

On the flip side a drink sounds great, but I made my wife a promise that I would stop drinking with her until we go on our vacation in February. Im already itching for a glass of wine or a sip of rum...
Oops, sorry.

I have been told by almost all my competitors that I'm killing myself actually selling a full pound. I was taught to keep your word and to be honest. A 16oz is a pound not 12oz. No 2 ways about it.
I don't know who you are competing against.
The stuff in the supermarkets is almsot always less than a pound.
Heck even the Shoprite (store brand) OJ just got put into 59 oz. cartons instead of 1/2 gal.

Back to coffee. The local shop sells Free trade coffee by the pound. They used to also sell by half pound (measured by volume) if you asked, but mostly now its obviously prebagged. Up the street the co-op sells by bulk so thats different.

Heck even the Shoprite (store brand) OJ just got put into 59 oz. cartons instead of 1/2 gal.

Back to coffee. The local shop sells Free trade coffee by the pound. They used to also sell by half pound (measured by volume) if you asked, but mostly now its obviously prebagged. Up the street the co-op sells by bulk so thats different.
I assumed he means other small batch roasters

They only had one from Guatemala last time I was there - it was from a different region, I forget which one.

Nobody and I mean nobody wants to see me on coffee. My motor runs all day, caffeine is not my friend. For whatever reason I have a metabolism that lets me purr just as soon as feet hit the floor in morning. One soda pop or a bunch of holiday treats and I am ricocheting all over the walls. And the caffeine eats a hole in my tummy, but I can eat jalapeños raw with a sandwich all day. Makes no sense but GI tract loves spicy food I can eat super hot Thai and have a happy tummy but caffeine Tylenol all that kind of stuff gives me heartburn.

You need some Glencairn Glencairn Whisky Glass
Folks simply don’t recognize the impact a glass can have on the whole tasting thing. The olfactory portion is a big deal. You can literally serve exact same thing in a blind test in two different glasses and get some very varied responses from same individuals.

Folks simply don’t recognize the impact a glass can have on the whole tasting thing. The olfactory portion is a big deal. You can literally serve exact same thing in a blind test in two different glasses and get some very varied responses from same individuals.
Absolutely. These are good sampling glasses.

-
Back