Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Out doing some Christmas shopping before work. Have a bunch of smalls for Mrs, but really trying to find one ‘bigger/better’. Don’t know any needs, and hasn’t asked for much. Maybe jewelry, but she really doesn’t wear much or often. :BangHead:
That's a tough one. Mine is the same. I went to a jewelry store that is closing. They have 70% off and tons of colored gemstone rings. My wife already has a couple dozen I have given her throughout the years. With her work, she isn't around here much and she's not a Susie Homemaker type so she doesn't want a new mixer or vacuum. LOL Christmas is starting to dwindle around here.

Out doing some Christmas shopping before work. Have a bunch of smalls for Mrs, but really trying to find one ‘bigger/better’. Don’t know any needs, and hasn’t asked for much. Maybe jewelry, but she really doesn’t wear much or often. :BangHead:

That's a tough one. Mine is the same. I went to a jewelry store that is closing. They have 70% off and tons of colored gemstone rings. My wife already has a couple dozen I have given her throughout the years. With her work, she isn't around here much and she's not a Susie Homemaker type so she doesn't want a new mixer or vacuum. LOL Christmas is starting to dwindle around here.

Gold Memberships to the pickup truck forum or maybe E bodies just not here where they can watch you.

Gold Memberships to the pickup truck forum or maybe E bodies just not here where they can watch you.
Awww tikey Wikey likes wittle twucks too.

f82177e6ec2afe90aa0ea5229180f5b4.png

E bodies is the worst site ever, don't waste your money.

I thought of going on there when I considered selling my challenger. I bet I could sell it faster and easier here...... if that day ever comes

Sounds great, but where did that wishful thinking come from? Discussing what to buy for women that buy themselves what they want and don’t leave us any ideas...
See there ...you are thinking about yourself. If you get her a gold membership to the truck forum that is HER gift. BUT if decides to get a truck based on your gift...you should get to drive it too. It's just a possible benefit to you being nice to the Mrs.

The wife gets a Healthy bonus every year. and buys whatever she wants, wraps it and throws it under the tree. It always fits and is the right style,or colour.
Im a lucky man.
Go easy, Karl-it’s christmas after all:)

I love decorating for Christmas and decorating other people's houses but I don't like gift exchanging. I always get stuff I don't need and I already bought everything I wanted.

Singing for Christmas is a great time

Today has been a rock out day, hardly any traffic, green light kind of day.

There is no high school or middle school on fridays so that gets a ton of little basterds who can't drive off the road for a day.

I am going to bake this evening so the house will smell like awesome sauce

I love decorating for Christmas and decorating other people's houses but I don't like gift exchanging. I always get stuff I don't need and I already bought everything I wanted.

Singing for Christmas is a great time
I never tried the decorating thing before this year.. I put some stuff out, most certainly arranged and displayed in the most 'male' way possible. I think it looks nice.

Pics, or it didn't happen...
Gonna have to wait until I can break the bonds of indentured servitude!

I also tried my hand at baking cakes and pies, figured out how to use one of the sewing machines, and even how to operate the carpet steam cleaner. Just a regular Suzy-flipping-homemaker!

Gonna have to wait until I can break the bonds of indentured servitude!

I also tried my hand at baking cakes and pies, figured out how to use one of the sewing machines, and even how to operate the carpet steam cleaner. Just a regular Suzy-flipping-homemaker!
I'm sure @Ddaddy can come up with an image for that. LOL :poke::poke::lol:

Sounds like a regular day at home for me Ben. Make the beds, do the dishes and the laundry, Vacuum the kitchen and back entry. That's just this afternoon.

I got some chores done today. I am heading down to the pub for a whisky or two with a couple Whisky Club buddies. One of them is even a Mopar guy.

My wingman just texted me to remind me it's Friday the 13th. "Stay close to the house!" he says :rofl:
My kind of day!
Now think about it. 13 can be good luck.
For example 13 colonies became 13 states.
And the 13th child flew out the chimney and so didn't trouble the old witch..

Speaking of which - my boss thought it would be amusing to show the crew that movie.
All was fine until they started to recognize things. :eek:
:lol:

I'd like to decorate the living room with one of these... And spread some holiday cheer!
View attachment 1715437367
Expensive!

-
Back