Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And I am Home.....Think i flew right over TJ's place and Hoppy's and Tike's place yesterday.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like I will be ordering a 408 short block from Blue Print Engines, @Johnny Mac
Any one want a nice fresh 318, in the 66 now? Can negotiate price.

Thost tapered pipe plugs can get welded in there for sure. If they are female square, it's a good idea to stick some square stock or an extension in the hole and wrap it with a hammer. It upsets the threads and often times makes it easier to remove. If there's sealer a little heat can help.
Takes a 1/4" allen bit. My machinist said heat it red hot with a brazing tip on a torch and then let it cool for about 5 minutes. It should come out with your fingers once the locktite breaks down. I dont have that type of setup. Btw he didnt do this engine.

I don't do Facebook much, but have been doing good with Marketplace. Sold a few things over the last month or so. Some of them I had listed on CL for like a year. Today I bought this grinder. $30 and it doesn't bog down when you try to grind something like many newer ones. :thumbsup:
c_oc=AQljdOnNN8eumV4NJKkX8rY-_IAjVgyJrfG3e-Jlax9OnGoDjhPPBSSrNZeVSPbiyz4&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-1.jpg

Morning again, tire swap i forgot about is done. finally getting to brake leak repair. But of course its snowing now,which means cold shower while repairing this one.
i put pellet stove on max chooch and will let it melt most of it off.

Need to go get serial number off fargo and see exactly what i have, driveline info isnt making sense.

I don't do Facebook much, but have been doing good with Marketplace. Sold a few things over the last month or so. Some of them I had listed on CL for like a year. Today I bought this grinder. $30 and it doesn't bog down when you try to grind something like many newer ones. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1715437285
That's a goodie. Good chance it was made by Delta for Lincoln.

So. Questions got answered. 1951,not 1949. Ok. I stand corrected. Good to know these things.

That looked like a SBF on the engine stand :lol: I don't remember Tim havin' a Ford. He did add "More Power" later :rofl:
I don't know. I thought it was a SBC. Either way, I've got a bad feeling I'm gonna have to rebuild a HEMI in my wife's daily.

Takes a 1/4" allen bit. My machinist said heat it red hot with a brazing tip on a torch and then let it cool for about 5 minutes. It should come out with your fingers once the locktite breaks down. I dont have that type of setup. Btw he didnt do this engine.

MAP is about as close as you can get to oxy-acet without adding the oxy ... Hmmm
Is that extractor still wedged in there?

Just got back from driving the wife to the docs. Man it sucked when we left black ice everywhere until we dropped a few hundred feet of elevation!

Looks like I will be ordering a 408 short block from Blue Print Engines, @Johnny Mac
Any one want a nice fresh 318, in the 66 now? Can negotiate price.
hmmm quite possibly. This the same one we were discussing last spring before Carlisle?

Out doing some Christmas shopping before work. Have a bunch of smalls for Mrs, but really trying to find one ‘bigger/better’. Don’t know any needs, and hasn’t asked for much. Maybe jewelry, but she really doesn’t wear much or often. :BangHead:

Out doing some Christmas shopping before work. Have a bunch of smalls for Mrs, but really trying to find one ‘bigger/better’. Don’t know any needs, and hasn’t asked for much. Maybe jewelry, but she really doesn’t wear much or often. :BangHead:
dude, i hear ya loud and clear there. Short of a new car, mines not given any hints. She did have some stuff saved on pinterest so I ordered some of that stuff.

I don't have that problem, anymore.,..:lol::thumbsup:

-
Back