Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
any preference? She used the truck yesterday and drove her nuts. Me I am used to the W150 death wobble!
Really, any one of them is ok, as long as its not a cheapo. We used to sell Monroe or Gabriel. Check Rock Auto maybe...

Just did kind of leaning to the Monroe kit it has the brackets I will need also and a fair price.

Hey Tim whats shaking?? Oh no not that, how you doing?? There that's better.:lol:

Hey anyone ever add a steering stabilizer on a dodge truck? Still have the shimmy when driving, cant figure it out all the parts are good also.
View attachment 1715449474
yes. but I used the dual Rancho kit. I'm about to do the same thing on my jeep, even though it has one as I'm having the same exact problem despite all new tie rods, track bars, ball joints, hub and rotor. Only thing left

3-1518620217344@2x.jpg

It's Winged Wednesday!
Good morning.

Yes I have, it solved my death wobble.
My Scout was horrible! Leaf spring suspension with shackles in the front. Did a reverse shackle on it so the axle pushes rearward instead of forward when the spring compresses. Now if I can get off my *** and finsh the beast so I can see how much difference it makes..

Sooo Question for the brain trust that is the coffee shop....
My 408, coming soon, in my 66 Dart, Carb.d or EFI? What do you guys think ?

Sooo Question for the brain trust that is the coffee shop....
My 408, coming soon, in my 66 Dart, Carb.d or EFI? What do you guys think ?

I say throw your hat into the efi scene. Easier cold start up's, improved fuel mileage & overall performance.

That's why I bought a sniper kit.

Just curious, but I can't wait to see what the featured cars will be at Mopars in the Park this year. Hope to have the Demon there. It looks like we may have up to 6 cars in convoy heading there from here.

Got to run the car over to the dealer and see if they can pull codes on the DD. I plug my tuner in and is says no codes but the service engine soon light justs keeps on blinking. Normally just stays on if it has a code.
One thing my daily driver doesn't have .....a computer or a check engine light :lol:

Won't make the car boring to drive?

The tuning and drivability would be a lot of fun. Fire it up and go. If boring, the just leave other things that you can work on all the time....at least it runs. I would love to change my dual 660's on the tunnel ram to dual Fitech!!

I would go carb just to keep costs down and make it simple. Easier starting would be a plus but you can help that issue with a carb by using a small electric pump and a fuel return filter.

I saw. Need a 66. For satellite....Might not need one, mine might be ok, freeze plug missing, wont hold water, so engine not pressure checked for cracks...
i figured. I just wanted to make sure you saw i did check

-
Back