Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin yall. Ray, you better check on that plastigauge. Most places don't even know what it is and it's been sittin on the shelf a LONG time and is dried out. Make sure it's fresh.
Yup, Ray, when you get it, you can tell if it's old, if it breaks a piece off really easy, should take a little pull to do so....Yup . I said pull it....:lol:

Getting the block back tomorrow just need it next week. Around here nada at Napa and Autozone. I have a little bit left from the 440 just want to make sure I have enough.

Those bench grinders I was looking at sold for 1200! I was thinking around 800.

Good morning from northeast Arkansas!!
43 this morning and I believe the high will hit 60 and breezy.
Boston But day for lunch at my music and gear head friends shop.

20190901_135644.jpg

Good morning all!!! I'm gonna start a thread on the Hot Rod power tour for this year...for who is going and what legs your driving. The wife and I are taking the e body. This way some of us could actually meet in person. Check it out and chime in...

Taking the family? Driving what?
I don't know yet. Depends on how reliable the Polara is by then. Polara is the target. If not, I'll probably just ride with one of the car club guys.

Getting the block back tomorrow just need it next week. Around here nada at Napa and Autozone. I have a little bit left from the 440 just want to make sure I have enough.
I think I got mine at either AZ or Pep Boys. Not sure how much is left or if it's any good...
Good Morning

-
Back