Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope not yet, I have right at two hundred pounds to do. I ran out of beer so had to stop.
nice, im not as bad as you, buddy gave me a box about 75 pounds worth of pistol brass. 9mm, 40, 45, 38 ACP. its a pain in the butt to sort

My uncle built a partial earth home. It had a full roof but the whole backside was built into the hill. The whole south facing side was a atrium with stone and tile to capture and store the heat. His utilities were next to nothing.
There is a house built into a hill on my street. Kind of small IMO. But a good idea..

My uncle built a partial earth home. It had a full roof but the whole backside was built into the hill. The whole south facing side was a atrium with stone and tile to capture and store the heat. His utilities were next to nothing.
nice! i've always wondered about the longevity of those things, especially the roofs. I'd think the chances of a leak would be fairly high

60's here today, and windy. I guess we get a small dose of winter for the next few days. I took the 67 & 55 out for a drive. Each got a 15 mile trip through the farmland. Have a great day!!
Z

Went out this morning to find 4-6 inches of snow. Just started plowing and towtruck showed up. Going to back the pickup right into shop. Ok. Rammy sob almost took out my door frame,hoist and customers truck. Good thing he was paying attention,i hit the brakes and he stopped instantly. got
It on, and replaced starter with 3 really stuck bolts.2 were very difficult to get out. Galled threads. its done, driveway is cleared and its threatening to snow again.

Made it full circle. All the way back from Denver.

I love Denver traffic, slow pokes get in the slow lanes and let you go !!

I hate when people are getting in the way and won't move over. I guess they feel justified in creating accident just because they are going the speed limit. Well, they are not there to regulate the speed so move over clown.

I was in a 75 zone doing 90 with about 15 other cars and no problems.

Then I get closer to home and figures people don't know how to drive. They slow way down before getting into turning lanes....... *** klowns

Evening guys

Made it full circle. All the way back from Denver.

I love Denver traffic, slow pokes get in the slow lanes and let you go !!

I hate when people are getting in the way and won't move over. I guess they feel justified in creating accident just because they are going the speed limit. Well, they are not there to regulate the speed so move over clown.

I was in a 75 zone doing 90 with about 15 other cars and no problems.

Then I get closer to home and figures people don't know how to drive. They slow way down before getting into turning lanes....... *** klowns

Evening guys
And it only takes a couple of *** klowns to clog up miles and miles of highway!

The left lane is for people that have made the decision to brake the law.
I let them have the left lane and avoid the accidents that are inevitably going to happen there.
Works for me.

-
Back