Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only rear ends.

Why pay 1k for an open rear end with stupid gears when you can get better gears, two black marks and a ton of aftermarket support for 100 bucks
I can’t give you too hard of a time, I’m putting a Camaro trans in my dart

So how was your thong Thursday everyone?

There is a ton of back reading I prolly won't do
Just another day in the land of work insanity.

Special shipment to Australia supposed to go by air almost went by ocean freighter instead. I caught it at the last minute and had it taken back off the ship and redirected to an aircraft.

Took most of my day dealing with customs brokers, shippers, expediters and one less than happy ship Captain who was delayed for departure by 6 hours while we pulled the freight off the ship. Of course it was loaded in the middle of the cargo, so a bunch of other stuff had to be taken off to get to it and then reloaded.

Some days, I think all I do is keep other people from screwing up. It’s like herding ADD cats.

I noticed it's only on sight curves that it growls. On a straight it's quiet.

Might be time for my 8.8 swap. The 8.8 is 3.91 ish gears with limited slip
It is a wheel/axle bearing...more then likely...

Last edited:
So how was your thong Thursday everyone?

There is a ton of back reading I prolly won't do
I gave myself the day off from work. Cooked red beans and rice with andouille sausage in the crock pot. Chain sawed a dozen or so branches off of a mulberry tree that needs to die.

Oh yea, and drank a wee spot of alcohol!

Found my future stove

F43F5F23-D8EE-4D9E-9A23-239E52726972.png

I really depends on how it draws....
Exactly. It might be fine...but it might just as easily not be.

I always put in a CO detector in any enclosed space using an open flame burner. They are cheap and battery operated so they can go anywhere. Better to monitor than guess.

-
Back