Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
DUDE! You don’t mess around!
GIT ER DUN!
I would have it in already but I dont have the bolts for the motor mounts. 7/16 is not a common bolt in this area. Bigest holdup is the converter to pump seal on the tranny. I want to replace it before dropping the motor in. Tomorrow morning I get my other seal and dipstick tube. You dont mess around either.

Last edited:
In your neighbors backyard? They MIGHT get suspicious!!! Nails can be done covertly...
Who said the neighbors back yard? Ben just said it was a tree that needed to be killed. He never said it was on someone else’s property.

Who said the neighbors back yard? Ben just said it was a tree that needed to be killed. He never said it was on someone else’s property.
LOL, I did.....We have issues with overgrown trees blocking ocean views. The matter had gone to court, and a few properties were deemed "view" properties. Anyone blocking a view from those properties can be fined, and trees removed by city, and they get charged. The Nails work better, less hassle, and no one knows what happened...
I have one of those "view" properties...and downhill neighbor had a tree that was overgrown, they refused to do anything, so a nail in the tree fixed the issue...it is a nasty thing......for sure, and a thorny issue....Has to do with diminished property value.

Last edited:
That was me. I suggested it. theres 2 trees in my yard wife doesn’t want removed. Easier if they was dead.

Amazing how a day of driving wears a person down. I layed down thinking I would just warm up and then get on a few other projects this evening. Got warm and ZZZZZZZ

Deep sleep, dreams of more driving and woke up dehydrated from snoring. I think the road gives you jet lag just like flying.

LOL, I did.....We have issues with overgrown trees blocking ocean views. The matter had gone to court, and a few properties were deemed "view" properties. Anyone blocking a view from those properties can be fined, and trees removed by city, and they get charged. The Nails work better, less hassle, and no one knows what happened...
I have one of those "view" properties...and downhill neighbor had a tree that was overgrown, they refused to do anything, so a nail in the tree fixed the issue...it is a nasty thing......for sure, and a thorny issue....Has to do with diminished property value.
So wait, you went into someone else’s property and killed their trees?

Broke down and bought a lock and stitch kit. Not cheap at all but defiantly nice to have around.

the drama ongoing at work feels a lot like this right now.

Good Morning...Happy Friday Coffee Crew. Have 8-12 inches of snow coming tomorrow aft....it is January, but now that Christmas is past us, can't we just skip to spring now?

Well the hardware store opens at 8 a.m. I get to do the magnum to converter mod, finish the oiling system, install the motor mounts and will see if Napa has the other seal earlier than the other stores.

Morning all!! Off to a late start I woke up a coupe hours later than usual. Oh well not on a clock so what's it matter??
Raining here off and on all day, then switching over to snow. They're guessing 2-4 inches of the white stuff.
Off to the grocery store and gym before it gets too crazy.

-
Back