Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
F150 getting towed. Needs starter. At least its not -30.

Booked an appointment for no heat in chevy equinox tomorrow.
Customer is the local auto upholsterer,going to have to cut a deal i think. She does nice work.

dsc06627-jpg.jpg
What a guy!

I was just telling the story the other day of you falling into Scampy's bed at Daves! I was so afraid I was next!:rofl:

Man I woke up to pee, no light totally no idea where It was from where we slept. Could have been worse.

The plot sickens. truck sat outside for an hour. Customer goes to leave, truck in gear, foot on brake,abs light goes out. Wtf?
I think there is a backfeed introduced into the abs circuit. Guess its coming back. So its likely not the control module.

This is starting to sound a little bit like something that happened with my work suburban. When I went around a corner I'd get a bunch of lights including ABS but also traction control and more. I had put a lot of miles on that rig and what it ended up being was worn bearings in the rear axle. Crazy as that sounds rebuilding it fixed it. I guess there's a sensor and when the slop pulled one surface far enough away from the other it caused a "communication failure" and everything lit up. The first thing they had tried was the sensor, nope.

This is starting to sound a little bit like something that happened with my work suburban. When I went around a corner I'd get a bunch of lights including ABS but also traction control and more. I had put a lot of miles on that rig and what it ended up being was worn bearings in the rear axle. Crazy as that sounds rebuilding it fixed it. I guess there's a sensor and when the slop pulled one surface far enough away from the other it caused a "communication failure" and everything lit up. The first thing they had tried was the sensor, nope.
That's crazy....I am so afraid of these new cars

Now it is. Totally a accident. Man he was not happy about it. an I needed to go, I think I drank some beer the night before:rofl:

Interesting.
I think the brake/backup wiring is rubbed through somewhere,
Or a corroded connector passing current. Circuit proved continuity with a jumper at sensor and tested at abs module.

Now it is. Totally a accident. Man he was not happy about it. an I needed to go, I think I drank some beer the night before:rofl:
So that’s why he left, his wife was mad that he was in bed with a man :poke::rofl:

Interesting.
I think the brake/backup wiring is rubbed through somewhere,
Or a corroded connector passing current. Circuit proved continuity with a jumper at sensor and tested at abs module.

Would you be able to see a voltage drop across that high resistance point? Would think so, good luck, sounds like Gremlins!

Mornin yall. Ray, you better check on that plastigauge. Most places don't even know what it is and it's been sittin on the shelf a LONG time and is dried out. Make sure it's fresh.

-
Back