Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man just miserable up here once I hit the mountain was a white out not sure if it was snow blowing around or dropping down.

Man just miserable up here once I hit the mountain was a white out not sure if it was snow blowing around or dropping down.
I think the snow squall warnings earlier were actually for that area. Maybe some around here later.

Good day to just stay in. Waiting for the crap to end before plowing. Saying 16 tonight which is 10 up here then 60 on Sat? WTF

We have been pretty lucky here. Just a little snow with melting temps in between the snowfall. I have just a dusting on the north side of the house. I had the leaf blower on Monday getting rid of leaves on the patio and driveway.

Was minus 30 here this morning. Still feels like it. Snow on its way later today. Think i will park truck in shop.

On the efi stuff, I like the port sequential. If you are DD and in the mountains I say go for the efi, if your impatient go with efi. I have several cars I will never put efi and not #'s matching cars. I did my first efi conversion in 2000. 84 foxbody ran good with a holley carb. The difference though was night and day on that car. 1st you could light them up, 2nd it hooked hard and weeeeeee. With efi it was 1st spinning, 2nd didnt stop spinning and 3rd I was sliding sideways down the middle of the street still spinning. Once dialed in that car was fun.

Dammit!

84787ACE-4584-4C87-8256-0EA0876D1FE6.jpeg

I am running one of the old Mega Squirt3 kits. Keep in mind a lot of technology has passed under bridge now on EFI. When I built mine my limiting factor was a intake manifold to support HP. And it was a 440. Not a lot of support in any arena. Had to fabricate many parts by hand and don’t tell anyone but am running Vette coils. Jump forward to 2020 I think Holley has the advantage over all. I would not purchase MS lots of changes there with regard to support, quality etc. in fact I am doing it again right now on a build for a 72 Demon. All Holley. Their tech support and RnD is top notch my opinion. Keep in mind asking carb or EFI is like asking this bunch which cam is best! Hah! Welcome to the site and make no mistake this mobs taste on wine women and song is as varied and eclectic as their taste in cars. The common denominator is a thirst for knowledge. Heck sometimes we even talk about cars!
Cool deal, thanks man.

Dammit. Rear abs sensor,continuity test shows good. Relpaced sensor, fault still exists.
Guess abs module is bad.

On the efi stuff, I like the port sequential. If you are DD and in the mountains I say go for the efi, if your impatient go with efi. I have several cars I will never put efi and not #'s matching cars. I did my first efi conversion in 2000. 84 foxbody ran good with a holley carb. The difference though was night and day on that car. 1st you could light them up, 2nd it hooked hard and weeeeeee. With efi it was 1st spinning, 2nd didnt stop spinning and 3rd I was sliding sideways down the middle of the street still spinning. Once dialed in that car was fun.
The big concern I have with EFI is how well it works with the dual plane intakes. I can see that creating issues

You'll have that with Mustangs. :lol::poke::lol:

Well, don't use a dual plane intake!!! Doh!:lol:
That’s why I held onto the M1 single plane intake for the 360 Magnum in the GTS. I might want to do EFI one day and it is a perfect intake for it. It also has the bosses that can be drilled out for port injection too.

Last edited:
Not an option on the poly. Granted, I’ll ditch the poly before I’d ever go EFI on it
Grind out the divider. I had an old analog Holley system on one of my rat motored tool trucks. It worked well when it worked. It was hard to diagnose when it didn't. I went back to a carb and put another 100,000 miles on it.

Grind out the divider. I had an old analog Holley system on one of my rat motored tool trucks. It worked well when it worked. It was hard to diagnose when it didn't. I went back to a carb and put another 100,000 miles on it.
Yeah, but what’s in the beer truck?

5E722151-3901-4836-B3CB-97D7A8D1F924.jpeg

-
Back