Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Inquiring minds want to know...Are they Peking Ducks ???.........Or are they Beijing Ducks ??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I was wondering this myself Mitch, do they peek at us from under the wing ??? Seems I have heard of them before

Peeking ducks???

Are they like peeping Toms???? :rolleyes:
Good Morning

7B710918-5592-4303-B170-1A6E3FBB751D.jpeg

I may have to wear drowning protection here "High Surf" warning here. 12 miles from the beach :realcrazy:. Thursday might be interesting, NWS has road closure warnings for snow, with possible highways noted, that's new for them around here. They did neglect one of the usual victims of such though. Frost on the neighbor's roof this AM. With Barret Jackson in Phx last weekend I figured the streets of Phx would be littered with hot rods, no such luck:mad:.

Good morning (8 min left here), still sick but back to work anyway....

Question, is anyone on here running a steering u-joint instead of the factory coupler? If so, what size and spline count for a manual steering box and where did you get it?

Good morning (8 min left here), still sick but back to work anyway....

Question, is anyone on here running a steering u-joint instead of the factory coupler? If so, what size and spline count for a manual steering box and where did you get it?
Dont know, never ran one, but maybe check with Flaming River, they do steering columns......

I figured out the brake problem in the SRT. Had to refill the master cylinder first since it was completely empty. Once filled. Had my wife pump the brakes while I inspected under the hood.

One of the lines in the area shown in the red circle has a pin leak and is spraying fluid out on every pump. I must have been leaking fluid the whole time I was driving yesterday until I ran out of fluid and had no brakes at all. Because it is a pin leak, I never felt any brake pressure loss until I was out of fluid. I don’t know why the fluid level sensor didn’t give a low fluid warning but it doesn’t appear to be functioning.

45D7F7AF-FC90-4230-9EFA-0D0F03EB6EC9.jpeg

I figured out the brake problem in the SRT. Had to refill the master cylinder first since it was completely empty. Once filled. Had my wife pump the brakes while I inspected under the hood.

One of the lines in the area shown in the red circle has a pin leak and is spraying fluid out on every pump. I must have been leaking fluid the whole time I was driving yesterday until I ran out of fluid and had no brakes at all. Because it is a pin leak, I never felt any brake pressure loss until I was out of fluid. I don’t know why the fluid level sensor didn’t give a low fluid warning but it doesn’t appear to be functioning.

View attachment 1715452594
Glad you were not hurt, and that you located the issue. That is going to fun to replace...

View attachment 1715452594
If its like the old school safety switch, as long as the pressure front and rear was similar enough, it wouldn't shuttle to either contact.
Got something to clean the fluid without harming the paint?

Ohhhhhh. that makes sense now. duh, i keep forgetting that. Does make the conversations in here harder to follow.
A brake line in his SRT failed and he lost his brakes, long story short, just avoided a collision...

-
Back