Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am sure you and Cheryl went through the goat rope also. Cold war era they really hit it hard. Sure Chris has a bunch also!
yep, two, 3 weekers a year since 07. several 3 day ones as well. Funny thing is, this is the one scenario never trained for. at least on this scale.

I phoned in my order. I will pick it up this afternoon and disinfect it as soon as I get home. LOL
they stopped doing pickup orders. they can't get their shelves stocked and inventory in the system fast enough here

Pretty funny story in a sick way. During Enduring freedom I was forward deployed in a freaking farm field with the helos and about 40 of us. Had a bunch of chem suits unopened, Well got notified we had a missal coming our way. Everyone cutting the suits open to get into MOPP 4 in record time. Had one pilot he just fit in a helo, prob 6'5" 250 or so. Grabs his *** suit and tears it open and attempts to put it on. Dam thing was a small! He thought he was going to die. Thankfully nothing ended up our way. Pretty funny at the time.

My tax guy called a couple weeks ago. He's an older smart guy working out of his home. He told me there were no more face to face meetings.
He put a very large mailbox at the front door. See his truck in the driveway, put your material in the box and ring the doorbell.
Come back at your scheduled time he'll have your taxes on a small table just inside the door.
He'll the signature lines tabbed and will have you signed while hw watches via camera from another room.
He'll decon the table and door after you leave. Just trying to do his part.

Just got the call mine are done have to set up a appointment for them. Got hit hard on paypal this year!:soapbox:

Pretty funny story in a sick way. During Enduring freedom I was forward deployed in a freaking farm field with the helos and about 40 of us. Had a bunch of chem suits unopened, Well got notified we had a missal coming our way. Everyone cutting the suits open to get into MOPP 4 in record time. Had one pilot he just fit in a helo, prob 6'5" 250 or so. Grabs his *** suit and tears it open and attempts to put it on. Dam thing was a small! He thought he was going to die. Thankfully nothing ended up our way. Pretty funny at the time.
i bet!

I dont quite recall how fast I could get mopp4 on. I know i could do the mask in less than 7 seconds. but the entire suit, probable 30-60 seconds

yep, two, 3 weekers a year since 07. several 3 day ones as well. Funny thing is, this is the one scenario never trained for. at least on this scale.
We talked about this type scenario in planning exercises I did. We even ran one once. We all walked away saying we hoped this never happened.

I can see this being fun...next doodle ready!
47DB1E95-9594-44FE-970C-9820BF783C06.jpeg

My tax guy called a couple weeks ago. He's an older smart guy working out of his home. He told me there were no more face to face meetings.
He put a very large mailbox at the front door. See his truck in the driveway, put your material in the box and ring the doorbell.
Come back at your scheduled time he'll have your taxes on a small table just inside the door.
He'll the signature lines tabbed and will have you signed while hw watches via camera from another room.
He'll decon the table and door after you leave. Just trying to do his part.
We Americans are getting pretty crafty at getting things done. It could be the new normal for a while.

Just got the call mine are done have to set up a appointment for them. Got hit hard on paypal this year!:soapbox:
We got hit on stocks and mutual funds taxes. The price you pay for a great economical year.
My money guy is a 30 year friend. He takes really good care of us. Made it through 08 with little damage.

Bet our manufacturing industry will boom after relying on imports that we currently cannot obtain.

Newbie learning question here...who makes a good set? Cloyes?

Cloyes is good, I've been running the Eelbrock true roller double roller for decade with no issues...

I went to refresh an engine that I had one in with about 125,000 miles on it, and the old edelbrock chain was still good... I replaced it anyway since I already had a new one that only cost $50 at the time...

The edelbrock will go well over 100,000 miles on a daily driver engine...

Edelbrock Performer-Link True Roller Timing Chain Set

We talked about this type scenario in planning exercises I did. We even ran one once. We all walked away saying we hoped this never happened.
closest weve done is one that starts in one city of the us, just close off that city and decon it. but it was never trained to be EVERYWHERE

We were since we were Rescue. Mainly have to depend on local authorities to keep it in check. Screw peoples feelings things need to get done fast no voting on it or resolutions. NYC is a mess right now because of it and being a very liberal local Govt did not help at all. Surprised the bridges are still operating and not closed down to all traffic.

i scrubbed the hell out of the shopping cart yesterday. They're only allowing 10 people in the store at a time , all employees are in dental hygienist type over coats and gloves. 2 cashiers, no self checkouts. 4 workers manning the checkout lines. they have tape 8 feet apart, they yell at you if youre over the tape by an inch.

One of our grocery stores had a lady employee wiping off all the carts with a wet wipe before giving them to you...

I saw a guy in the grocery store last week with a surgical mask on and he had his mouth covered and his nose exposed.... :rolleyes: :realcrazy:

One of our grocery stores had a lady employee wiping off all the carts with a wet wipe before giving them to you...
That's a good idea. I have seen that as well. I sent my wife to work this morning with a small spray bottle of Star San. It's a sanitizer I use for brewing. I have enough concentrate for 50 gallons or so. Wish you guys were closer.

-
Back