Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did the math with the additional 600 per week plus what I was getting when I was laid off back in 2013, I’d be netting only 100 dollars less for month than I was making back then
And HOW is this supposed to entice workers to go back to work after this has all blown over? It will not...

So, basically 2 trillion dollars of pork.....
Don’t get me started but yes. We’re teetering on the edge of political so I’ll text you the best(actually the most corrupt part)

Figure which?

the getting? Friends of mine posting screen shots of the direct deposits.

The tax credit advance: because the law passed says exactly that. It’s not gonna be taxed, it’s just gonna count as part of your deduction for 2020 taxes. So for example, that 12000 dollar standard deduction will be 10,800 next year per the individual.
Well, that is exactly a net zero and just an accounting procedure so that it doesn’t appear as income. There is nothing sinister about that, just balancing the books. You got it but it is deducted before taxing. Just like any other exception, it doesn’t change your tax liability at all.

So anyway, I got my garden started, at least the garden beds ready

I didn't have any job in College, cause I didn't go to College. But some Old guys hired me at age 17, at $1.75 per hour to drive a truck. Then they made me a store manager, then they sold out to me, then I opened 2 more stores, then I retired at age 44, while still owning ALL the commercial real estate...Hopefully I fit in here.......

I didn't have any job in College, cause I didn't go to College. But some Old guys hired me at age 17, at $1.75 per hour to drive a truck. Then they made me a store manager, then they sold out to me, then I opened 2 more stores, then I retired at age 44, while still owning ALL the commercial real estate...Hopefully I fit in here.......
You always fit in Mitch. Truly have to admit, I’m a bit envious of your story. Very very smart. Instead, my dumbass in my younger days wasted money on stupid ****.

Yo TMM, I decided to take Dds advice and coat my throat with high grade alcohol. Thinking about ya, not enough to share, but toasting ya! Hah! Prost!

BB64DFEF-0AFE-491E-B1CE-99E338C84AE7.jpeg

:p I had a $10/hr job at 17, about the same as my father was making on a prevailing wage job.
It only lasted one day. A mining claim owner had to spend X amount of dollars/year to retain his claim, I got some of the dollars. Didn't find any gold though dammit :lol:. Black sand though, one of the signs.

You always fit in Mitch. Truly have to admit, I’m a bit envious of your story. Very very smart. Instead, my dumbass in my younger days wasted money on stupid ****.
Chris, you are just like everyone else here...You have your own story, and life....Just go a head and own it.. yours looks as good as anyone else"s.... JMHO

Chris, you are just like everyone else here...You have your own story, and life....Just go a head and own it.. yours looks as good as anyone else"s.... JMHO
Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I’m truly blessed with where I’ve gotten. I’ve earned everything every step of the way, the successes and the failures are all mine. No one can ever say they gave me financial support. Other than a bank loan for a car or whatever. I’ve worked for every inch I’ve carved out. Just wish I was smarter in my youth, or even just 6-7 years ago.

Turned out to be a nice evening, wind died down, snow stopped and sun came out.

Marinated some pork chops this morning for a few hours, then baked them in the oven for a couple hours for dinner....UFB......:thumbsup:

My floor pan patch just got to the house for the 71 Swinger. A bunch of parts for the 67 Coronet too. Night all.

-
Back