Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL I see how it is send out a sample, get them hooked then charge away! Good business plan, so what's the secret ingredient?:lol:

Found out beginning today, stores around here are limiting number of people in the store. Isle's are marked one way, no more soft drinks/coffee self serve etc...
It changes daily...and you can do is go with it.

They have been limiting people here for a few weeks, no arrows that I have seen. LOL kind of like the commissary!
same here

yeah, I just heard on the news that Walfart is going to limit the number of people in the store...

Does that mean they are going to stand in line outside to wait their turn??? How is that going to keep the germs from spreading???? They will catch them waiting in line... :BangHead: :realcrazy:

supposedly the local Walmart out on their Facebook page, they’ve set tents up at the two drives entering, masked and gloves employees will hand you a piece of paper with a number to text, text that number and it puts you in a line while you wait in your vehicle. You’ll then get a text when it’s your turn to enter. Only 1 person allowed in the store. No one under 16.

@Sublime one this one's for you.

bob and sublime.jpg

So a few weeks back, I bought a feed sack of corn from the nearby Amish family. Still on the ears. Used my great grandfathers old hand crank corn sheller to knock the kernels off and then used his hand cranked corn mill to turn it into corn meal.

made a corn bread out of it this morning. Tastes really good. Better than that yellow corn cake stuff they sell in stores.

22231B04-E64E-45F6-A491-7B906F95B220.jpeg

Woke up to 3 degrees this morning, Frank I think that is something like 17 below for you! I am guessing you got the same wave of cold. Not much going to melt up here today. I am going to try and get oil sump and crank bolts figured out today on the 6.1 Morning all you coffee junkies! I will be sipping my green tea!

70940883-41CA-44F6-8273-5E1519FDE901.jpeg

Woke up to 3 degrees this morning, Frank I think that is something like 17 below for you! I am guessing you got the same wave of cold. Not much going to melt up here today. I am going to try and get oil sump and crank bolts figured out today on the 6.1 Morning all you coffee junkies! I will be sipping my green tea!

View attachment 1715500268
-18/ 0f. Yup its cold. Truck is in shop, all thawed out,dirtying up my nice clean hoist. going to get ps pump shortly and get to it. Its time to check a few other things as well.
and wifes car needs oil change too. Plus i want to try the chassis sensor and see where the bearing noise is coming from.

The picture I took of the trees with sun coming up behind them did not turn out like I thought it should. In real life it was just stunning. With the very cold and weather changes the hoar frost is super thick. I thought I could capture it the pix but clearly I got no artistic photography bone!

View attachment 1715500268
It's always hard to "like" a post like that.

So a few weeks back, I bought a feed sack of corn from the nearby Amish family. Still on the ears. Used my great grandfathers old hand crank corn sheller to knock the kernels off and then used his hand cranked corn mill to turn it into corn meal.

made a corn bread out of it this morning. Tastes really good. Better than that yellow corn cake stuff they sell in stores.

View attachment 1715500264
Looks like it is full of mouse turds

View attachment 1715500264
Did you save the cobs?

40CEDAFF-FD08-45EC-9C58-2470A8DD6044.jpeg

-
Back