Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Supposed to be March winds and April showers. Windy here today, but bright sun going to mid 50s

I have to take a mid term test on line for my Solidworks class... Not looking forward to it, but I should get to it soon and get it over with... :BangHead:

havent been to a store in 2 weeks so I wasn't aware.
Hey Chris, Here's your favorite.

11-22Engin1.jpg

63F2.jpg

359 Stroker Poly.JPG

Gripe as I may about the wind here, it wasn't as bad as it was in the old country yesterday. Sustained at 30mph with 40mph gusts out there :eek:. Can you say goodbye to your paint and windshields?

Plowing snow. Wet/sticky. truck got stuck. Broke truck. Now i have mounds of snow everywhere and no way to move it. P/s pump bit the dust. I hope.

Plowing snow. Wet/sticky. truck got stuck. Broke truck. Now i have mounds of snow everywhere and no way to move it. P/s pump bit the dust. I hope.

Bummer. I'm so glad I came to my senses in my youth and stayed away from the mountainous areas of Ca to be closer to the snow during ski season.

This isnt getting it fixed. Guess i should get on with pulling oone off my parts truck...

Hey there, was going to try to run out to your town while I was there picking up my Duster hood, no time tho. How far are you from Denver airport, 25 minutes?
Yes 20-25 min. Would have liked to meet up, but you sounded busy.

I finnaly found it Ray. It was on FBBO. She's got to mail in the boys school work so all good.

Well... My oldest son called me today..I'm like ..ok...how ya doin.... Says good, just want to come by for a minute.. Ok....Gets here, has push mower, hasn't run in TWO years...Ok ...N.P. regular check...spark ..ok....has fuel in tank..ok...Will run on ether.. Ok.. carb..WTF ??? it was a mess.. Completely unassemble carb and wire out , all the orifices.......Got it going for him... He goes out and buys Papa, a 30 Pack...:thumbsup:

I have to take a mid term test on line for my Solidworks class... Not looking forward to it, but I should get to it soon and get it over with... :BangHead:

Finished my mid term, now time to f*ck off and take it easy now that I don't have to worry about it any more....

-
Back