Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well... My oldest son called me today..I'm like ..ok...how ya doin.... Says good, just want to come by for a minute.. Ok....Gets here, has push mower, hasn't run in TWO years...Ok ...N.P. regular check...spark ..ok....has fuel in tank..ok...Will run on ether.. Ok.. carb..WTF ??? it was a mess.. Completely unassemble carb and wire out , all the orifices.......Got it going for him... He goes out and buys Papa, a 30 Pack...:thumbsup:

My younger boy is good at fixing lawnmower engines and other small engines...

Well. Thats enough snow.
More in 24 hours than i think we got all winter. Was a good foot here.

Got our B body disc brake adapter brackets today. They let you bolt up 03-20 disc brakes from mustangs.

IMG_20200403_164940_686.jpg

My younger boy is good at fixing lawnmower engines and other small engines...
My first job out of College was repairing and maintaining small engines for an equipment rental company. Once they realized what I could do, I was also taking on the rental trucks, front end loaders and street compressors. Stayed there for about a year before I opened my auto upholstery business.

Hail and snow on and off all day, weird for this time of year. Also got called out for a substation job on the South end of the island, going to wait till tomorrow to begin burning. Have a Great Evening All!

Well, got some more parts today. A mini starter, A MSD Dist and 6AL box, new ign. wires......Oil pump....Pan....

Some people already getting their “stimulus checks” wow! Granted, they’re really a tax credit on next years taxes but nevertheless

I guess if you have to pay each year, then you could look at it that way.
Not really, if it was considered “taxable income” they would be required by law to withhold the taxes from it before issuing it. It isn’t, and they don’t.

How do you figure that?
Figure which?

the getting? Friends of mine posting screen shots of the direct deposits.

The tax credit advance: because the law passed says exactly that. It’s not gonna be taxed, it’s just gonna count as part of your deduction for 2020 taxes. So for example, that 12000 dollar standard deduction will be 10,800 next year per the individual.

Figure which?

the getting? Friends of mine posting screen shots of the direct deposits.

The tax credit advance: because the law passed says exactly that. It’s not gonna be taxed, it’s just gonna count as part of your deduction for 2020 taxes. So for example, that 12000 dollar standard deduction will be 10,800 next year per the individual.
That has to be Bull ****.....Show where it says that, Well Chris is right. What a fook you!!! So people out of work got NOTHING...........and billionaires got another tax break!!! To political I will shut up...

Last edited:
That has to be Bull ****.....Show where it says that
That’s how they explained it on the news at 6.

But, that said, here ya go

“What is a coronavirus stimulus check?
The payment — which the IRS is calling an "economic impact payment," the government has named a "recovery rebate," and many people are calling a "stimulus check" — is technically an advance tax credit meant to offset your 2020 federal income taxes.”

Everything we know about the coronavirus stimulus checks that will pay many Americans up to $1,200 each

And looks like one of our very own FABO mods just shared a screenshot showing his deposit coming in.

That has to be Bull ****.....Show where it says that, Well Chris is right. What a fook you!!! So people out of work got NOTHING...........and billionaires got another tax break!!! To political I will shut up...
Not entirely true.

people out of work are getting the normal unemployment checks PLUS AN ADDITIONAL 600 per week for as long as they are unemployed due to this or 52 weeks, whichever comes first, they also cut out the waiting period as well

Also anyone making over 90,000 something per person isn’t getting anything.

I did the math with the additional 600 per week plus what I was getting when I was laid off back in 2013, I’d be netting only 100 dollars less for month than I was making back then

-
Back