Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
look for anything that is obviously burned....Capacitors would be one of the first things that could fail.......look for little shreds of paper....and they are usually a grey color..
I’ll take pics

The foot of snow melted off the Barbeque.so was a nice day for melting snow.

I have been staying busy doing the magazine cover restorations. If you want to see them and keep up with the new ones, they are here...

Staying busy while isolated

I have done over 90 of them so far and have another few dozen waiting in my files.

In the 66 Dart, I for sure have the widest tire you can fit under there, without spring relocation...
I haven't tried the 255's on my 66 yet. I bet they will fit. I don't think a 8'' wide wheel will fit unless it's just the right backspace and tire.

I haven't tried the 255's on my 66 yet. I bet they will fit. I don't think a 8'' wide wheel will fit unless it's just the right backspace and tire.
245's 60r14 on rear. Just fit.....No room for more, less then 1/4 from springs and fender...Way less on one side....

Tim is talking about this one...

9F67D364-E2BC-4A08-88FF-4D4140644DBA.jpeg

So my county has officially gone nuts. The county has all but shut down. Walmart, Kroger etc, online orders only. Each store Only able to fill about 5 per hour, only open 14 hours. In a county of 75,000 people.

A small sacrifice to keep the Docs, nurses and all the others at your local hospital from getting overwhelmed more than they are.

So my county has officially gone nuts. The county has all but shut down. Walmart, Kroger etc, online orders only. Each store Only able to fill about 5 per hour, only open 14 hours. In a county of 75,000 people.
Wow, that's gonna suck. Our wally world is limiting people in store and that is getting stupid already from what I hear. People lined up outside, so what does that solve... I actually got right though grocery tonight with no line and walked in and out of an almost empty Target to see if they got any TP. They showed 'limited stock' online, but no...

No. On interweb raising **** about my dewalt cordless grease gun. Gear cracked. Tolerance between gear and motor shaft was too tight. 2 or 3 tubes of grease.
It has at least a year warranty. I think.

Wow, that's gonna suck. Our wally world is limiting people in store and that is getting stupid already from what I hear. People lined up outside, so what does that solve... I actually got right though grocery tonight with no line and walked in and out of an almost empty Target to see if they got any TP. They showed 'limited stock' online, but no...
I put a $100 Wal Mart order together tonight for store pick up. They are 2 days out so the order didn't go through. A warning said I should try back tomorrow.

A small sacrifice to keep the Docs, nurses and all the others at your local hospital from getting overwhelmed more than they are.
oh I’m not complaining and completely understand why. Also, my mom works for said local hospital in the ER as a nurse. They’re laying off staff and cutting hours because not ENOUGH people are coming into the hospital for stuff. That’s after 63 of them are quarantined having been exposed to the virus.

luckily we’re good in most categories thru months end. I have enough of my grandparents and great grandparents teachings in me that we are good for that long. My bigger concern is what’s gonna happen to the people mentally in this county. The largest employer just laid off everyone until this is over. Multiple plants are shut down.
My grandfather said when that happened in 1989 here, things got real ugly real quick. Mugging and b&e mostly.

-
Back