Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
First they promised flying cars, then 20 years later they promised flying campers...

View attachment 1715502291

We're takin' the Sikorsky up to Lake Lopez. I hear the crappie are bitin'.
Probly better put that lawn furniture under cover before we depart.
th?id=OIP.jpg

My local grocery store has had TP the last few times that I've went.. Not much and only limit of 2, but they have it if you go early enough and catch it after they restock the shelves...
There should have been a limit on that stuff months ago.

Hey guys, I am looking for a Tractor, like Hoppy has. Any one know of a deal near them?
New or used? Do you have a dealer close to you? I just picked up a Massey Ferguson, had several things going on including zero interest.

I get to call the county today. I'm either
1. living in a tent in the stables on the ranch for 2 weeks, working on hotrods.
2. Living in a tent in my unfinished house, finishing the roof and dry in. Either way come Wednesday I head home to Texas from Louisiana.

My beach buddy from Battle Creek had some friends he called the "rabble rousers" that lived around town there... One summer they set a tent up in their back yard and lived out of it... It was cool...

Large tent that they put some old carpet down, a couch, recliner, coffee table. a few lamps, and ran an extension cord from the house for power, etc... Used a lap top for entertainment and hung out... We visited them in it and hung out for a while...

It's what you make of it...

Done catching up...

Now feeling well yesterday... Not much better today...

I offered to cook dinner, but the kid is in one of his moods, so I said f*ck it, I'm not cooking for nothing... :mad:

Especially if he doesn't feel like eating... I threw away more leftovers from last week than we ate... :BangHead:

I offered to cook dinner, but the kid is in one of his moods, so I said f*ck it, I'm not cooking for nothing... :mad:

Especially if he doesn't feel like eating... I threw away more leftovers from last week than we ate... :BangHead:
I'm in the same boat.

You'ld laugh at what I made tonight.
Even planned it.
Covered the left over bone (with marrow) in the stew pot with water and lentils. Cooked that down a bit and added split peas and rice.
While that was going, sauted onions with shitake and trumpet mushroom. Cut up brussel sprout leaves (hey they were cheap) and put them on top of the rice so they could steam. Added some herbs and put the 'shrooms on top. Actually came out pretty good.
LOL.

Last edited:
Anyone got any hard liquor? I’m out and desperately could use a fifth. Lol

I got plenty of beer but I need to make an essential trip to the liquor store soon for a refill of Fireball.

Anyone got any hard liquor? I’m out and desperately could use a fifth. Lol

I got plenty of beer but I need to make an essential trip to the liquor store soon for a refill of Fireball.

They had 1.75 Liters of Fireball for $22 at the grocery store this week... I was so tempted to get one...

They were saying on the radio the other day that production of beer for home consumption has tripled... Apparently, since people can't drink it in bars and restaurants, they are making up for it by drinking it at home...

Wow. It didnt freeze last night.
Going to get rain though. My ditch is already full.

-
Back