Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have decided to go wood frame.

344648D6-D1A0-4AA7-9656-1B1730961CC1.jpeg

Craig Since it is new construction theres a ton of stuff I should have done. Running water, floor drains, translucent panels on the sides, spray foam etc. 220 3 phase is pretty much a must for a decent compressor.
I need to check on the drain and sewer. The building is in back, sewer line is out front.

Sucks when I rinse something off in the shop, have to sweep it to the doors. Slop sink is pretty much a must have.

Good Morning.
Hey while your grazing on that great looking muffin I have a question.
I'm putting a lift in my new garage first space near the left wall.
How much space from the wall to the far side of the lift does it take?? 15"??
Just trying to plan.
I think I was going 30x40. I might just go 35x40 and add a little storage space for one end, and a man cave on the other end.
I have decided to go wood frame. We have trees in the backyard. They will be trimmed back, and one removed before construction. If a limb fell you can repair a wood frame, not so easy with metal.
I would do at least 3 feet. That’s where we put ours and I still wish we had more room to walk around that side

One thing I still want to do is put car exhaust ports in the doors so I can run cars in there with the doors closed. Fumes suck in the winter. And I do have a eve exhaust fan. Like it in the summer and helps when I have say paint fumes in there. Doubt you will be painting anything big though.

We were walking last night through the neighborhood. A guy was out working in his shop and it was brighter than a sunny day. I'm going to have to stop by and see what he had for lights. I want plenty of lights and plug ins. And a nice sized air compressor.

When my Ex saw my Garage, finished product, She Crowned it the GarageMahal........:rofl:

We were walking last night through the neighborhood. A guy was out working in his shop and it was brighter than a sunny day. I'm going to have to stop by and see what he had for lights. I want plenty of lights and plug ins. And a nice sized air compressor.
A 5 horse 80 gallon is a great sized compressor

I bet corn cob lights...DDaddy Dave turned me on to them. WOW

I wish I ran three phase out there. The new compressor is ok, but the blasting cabinet just uses it and the extra tank up in a few minutes, 60 gallons total.

I kept burning out regular light bulbs. Even kept a chart to see which ones lasted the longest. Then we went to Deliverance day at Daves and his shop was bright as all get out. He uses corn cob lights. Expensive as Heck but they have not blown out yet. Look into them

A 5 horse 80 gallon is a great sized compressor
I have a two stage 220vt 7 1/2 Hp Ingersoll, with an 80 gallon tank. I built an insulated shed behind the lift bay wall, and piped it inside. After the air comes in, it goes to 2 extra 60gal storage tanks...I NEVER run out of air....

I dreamed that I was drinking the worlds largest Margarita...

When I woke up this morning, there were used limes all over the bathroom floor and the rim of the toilet was lined with salt.... :rolleyes: :wtf:

-
Back