Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It really pays to keep in mind that people are creatures of habit through and through when looking for things that 'nobody' has... Our local Tractor Supply is only a few years old. Usually a little higher on price. Always a few people in there, but never seems to be very busy. I still needed to get garden seeds. Was even on the news about people selling out last week. I had looked at Home Depot when I was there the other day and couldn't even find the rack. Tried Ace this morning - cleaned out. Got to TS and the rack is near full. :thumbsup: Used to employ the same logic to get the kids the 'best' toys at Christmas. Walmart would be ransacked and K-mart had what they wanted. Sometimes even on sale. And didn't have to fight my way through fat women in yogurt pants to get them. LOL
You say 'fat women in yogurt pants' like it's a bad thing!

Outside in the yard I have flats of pepper seeds - cayennes, Jalapenos and 2 kinds of bell pappers - that I got from Tractor Supply and planted 3 1/2 weeks ago and not one came up. The tomatoes all came up gangbusters but not a single pepper. Maybe it was TS maybe it was slugs I don't really know but Smuckers greenhouse just south of Pillow has a lot of pepper plants still.
Plants are no problem. Lots of them around. Just most places sold out of seeds.

Made it back!
I know its beat, but that heavy metal beats back pretty easy.
Dropped a battery in the s-10 a little snort of gas in throttle body and its been running since. No glass in it so cluster is dead. But i want to see if it moves.
4cyl 5 speed.
D37C4CF1-840F-43F3-A649-0255B5943246.jpeg

Nice sunny day and we made it to 60F and looks like its gonna hang right there for a few hours. Perfect for getting a few things done outside. Not planting for at least a few days, but getting the garden dug. Picked up a few more plants down the road.

Prodded the interweb a little, box is 49 studebaker.

So I forgot about this one, I inherited a trailer full of tools, mostly woodworking and they’ve been stored for a couple years now. This one looks to be set up for cutting fluid.

View attachment 1715525625

CE81B460-3191-4B11-8E7F-AB1A71124061.jpeg

Do yourself a favor Chris, don't try to convert a woodworking tool over to metal. You'll hurt yourself. A band saw blade on the loose is like getting in a fight with a roll of barbed wire.
And if you do it anyway, wear a face shield and make sure you do a video of it. :rolleyes:

Do yourself a favor Chris, don't try to convert a woodworking tool over to metal. You'll hurt yourself. A band saw blade on the loose is like getting in a fight with a roll of barbed wire.

I’m not .

So, while chaining up the truck this morning i bumped mine elbow. Funny bone, but real hard. i knew it was going to linger when i felt dizzy, but its 7 hours now. Guess i have to visit my physiotherapist soon if it doesent settle down.

So, while chaining up the truck this morning i bumped mine elbow. Funny bone, but real hard. i knew it was going to linger when i felt dizzy, but its 7 hours now. Guess i have to visit my physiotherapist soon if it doesent settle down.

Doh.... :BangHead:

I hope you didn't do anything serious... :mad:

doh.gif

A different sort of Mother’s Day...for me anyway.

She wanted more pachysandra to plant in yard beds so off to the friends place and dig up 4 more totes worth of plants. Now I have to plant them all. Last time it took several days to get them all in the ground, so I expect this time will be the same.

I guess it’s kinda like getting flowers for her...but a lot more work.

-
Back