Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
43e86a96-e965-4f1c-84e8-10ae4300c356-jpg.375125

Morning!
Coffee good!
Weather cold..6 degrees below freezing. Usually by now i turn the shop heat off and big door is open.
Global warming is out the window.

Good morning Coffee Land. Hope all is well out there...

Ray, best wishes for your wife's recovery.

Morning guys what we fixin today??
Fargo. Set carrier, install 1 axle bearing and seals. Put brake lines on and bleed brakes.
Then most of my mechanical work is done! Then Lift cab off and paint frame and engine.

I picked up those trees yesterday, while the guys were loading the wife saw a weeping pussy willow so that got added to the pile. It was planted in a 4 foot tall pot by the office door, looked like a lot of work for them to dig that up. That one's going on the back deck in this big tub wife found at another nursery on way home. Good thing neighbor has a tractor, he offered to dig the holes and I'm having our landscaper from our previous house plant these with his crew, two guys can barely move them.

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

The wife bought a box of pancake covered sausages on a stick, look like corndogs but ya dip them in syrup. I tried one, it's okay but not my fav and she's bugging to eat them up so they don't go bad. If it will keep her from going to the grocery store any sooner, I'm eating that.

The wife bought a box of pancake covered sausages on a stick, look like corndogs but ya dip them in syrup. I tried one, it's okay but not my fav and she's bugging to eat them up so they don't go bad. If it will keep her from going to the grocery store any sooner, I'm eating that.

I love those things, like candy

Morning guys what we fixin today??
my dart some more. it hit me last night as I was thinking about it, so I messaged Carl Gerst and sure enough, confirmed my suspicions, I had the motor mount bracket on the drivers side upside down. So I'll flip that today and that should correct my 7 degree downward left tilt

my dart some more. it hit me last night as I was thinking about it, so I messaged Carl Gerst and sure enough, confirmed my suspicions, I had the motor mount bracket on the drivers side upside down. So I'll flip that today and that should correct my 7 degree downward left tilt
LOL it happens!

Morning!
Coffee good!
Weather cold..6 degrees below freezing. Usually by now i turn the shop heat off and big door is open.
Global warming is out the window.

You have some crazy *** weather, was looking online, next Monday for Cartier Manitoba Canada, 75 degrees with 21 mph wind, holy cow!

Wow, just listening to ESPN radio, NCAA is expected to announce that there will be no college football this fall. Apparently spring camps were scheduled to start this week.

This weekend will be nice, near 70’s. Shoukd get lots done.

-
Back