Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, WI's largest car show and swap meet just got cancelled. It is the same weekend as Carlisle.

Here's a pic of the neighbors truck I was talking about earlier. Fargo material? Anyone have a guess on year make model? We took out 20 alders along this fence line as they were crashing the neighbors fence, soon will be putting trees back in for privacy.

View attachment 1715526612
46 Chevy OR could it also be a GMC? Either way you need to buy that!

Honda crv, growling somewhere in the belt drive. Water pump has end play,but a/c bearing makes some noise too. Needs both. I cant buy a/c service parts, so i have to sub out the clutch replacement.

Our super cool summer fair just got cancelled. Bummer they always brought in some good geezer rock bands. And I will miss that foot long corn dog!
I was just about to send you a message, talk about timing.

Damn slow day in here. Morning to night all on one page.
yeah, nice weather combined with 3 hours extra from lack of travel due to working from home means lots of time and energy going to car projects, at least on this front

I also added another 3/4 inch airline system in the shop at the farm. gives me air access now in 60% of the 40x80 building. One more kit and the entire building will be plumbed for air

yeah, nice weather combined with 3 hours extra from lack of travel due to working from home means lots of time and energy going to car projects, at least on this front
Finished my little retaining wall behind the shop. Looks good, now for the concrete. It is to keep the floors dry in my shop when it rains hard . I put a drain back there 15 years ago but never finished the project.....Like Chris!!!:rofl:

Both of the county fairs nearby are lookin' pretty sketchy so far.
ours said they will make the call on May 18th. thats 60 days out from the start and when they have to notify the vendors legally to any schedule changes

ours said they will make the call on May 18th. thats 60 days out from the start and when they have to notify the vendors legally to any schedule changes

I'm thinkin' the fair north of here, the better of the 2 has the best shot, but there are sure a lot of open dates in their concert schedule. Normally by now half of them are SOLD OUT.

There are talks of cancelling our State Fair. A lot of the vendors are at the deadline of needing to know for planting their crops in order to have enough food for their booths. I hope they open everything up soon, its really sad to see daily postings on FB about business's closing

The big one here draws about 15,000 people into the area for july long weekend. That’s gone. Carnival operators are taking a big hit.

There are talks of cancelling our State Fair. A lot of the vendors are at the deadline of needing to know for planting their crops in order to have enough food for their booths. I hope they open everything up soon, its really sad to see daily postings on FB about business's closing
our local county fair is the largest, and most visited county fair in the state, and we have one of the smallest counties population wise. Its also the last, 100% free entry fairs in the state. Free Parking, no entry fees, only whatever you wanna spend on the midway and for food, which is also cheaper than other area fairs by a large amount.

Our state fair is canceled. Was to be open in Sept!!!
Ours is Aug. and they havent announced anything yet. Our stay at home ends on the 18th, but Im guessing our Gov. will extend it.. IMO its political now... I didnt say that..

He is being sued my multiple small business owners in class action lawsuits. Im curious how those are going to turn out.

our local county fair is the largest, and most visited county fair in the state, and we have one of the smallest counties population wise. Its also the last, 100% free entry fairs in the state. Free Parking, no entry fees, only whatever you wanna spend on the midway and for food, which is also cheaper than other area fairs by a large amount.
Thats pretty dang cool!!! Heck I want to go just to say I've been there. Maybe I'll meet Britney at the Tilt-a-wirl

bc0014be8ce79c9efcdbeb261bdf6bb6.jpg

Afternoon everyone, back from the Doc, ankle is 60% healed. 4 more weeks in the boot, and to start putting some weight on it with some walking without crutches.

-
Back