Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ANd not a cordless. Most of them have a short stroke. Que Karl. :lol:
I've never used a cordless but I have a badass Milwaukee with the buzzkill to reduce rattling your arms off. It will still jiggle your boobs pretty good so make sure and wear a ....... well nevermind.

Don't expect harbor freight blades to be worth anything, I mean a good blade from Lowe's

Or even just a jig saw with a high quality blade. 1/8” steel cuts like butter with a high quality blade in a good jig saw. Just go slow and steady.
I put jigsaw in my vise upside down, two hands on the metal and go to it. Have done it for years. And no chips in the face. I actually made a mount for the saw, works very well.

I've never used a cordless but I have a badass Milwaukee with the buzzkill to reduce rattling your arms off. It will still jiggle your boobs pretty good so make sure and wear a ....... well nevermind.

Don't expect harbor freight blades to be worth anything, I mean a good blade from Lowe's
I'd sure like to cut metal with you!

Lennox! one of the best.

Lennox! one of the best.

I’ve been using diablo blades. Very good blades

I'm not paying attention it's not a Milwaukee..... skillsaw

Why was I thinking Milwaukee

20200516_181413.jpg

Which one of you guys is "Frank" again???

I know there's a number of Mike's and a few Kieth's or something and one Ben.

Now Ben is easy to remember because who can forget that level of style.

Only 1 Eric in the coffee club

I'm not paying attention it's not a Milwaukee..... skillsaw

Why was I thinking Milwaukee

View attachment 1715529518
I have a Porter Cable 120v that has been a workhorse for me for many years. Also recently got a Milwaukee cordless that I have only used a couple times but I am impressed by it. And would say it is much less of a shaker than others I have used. At work they have 2 Dewalt coldless. I think the old 18 volt shakes less than the new 20 v

Agree. I cut some thick stainless with my jug saw. Went thru a few blades but got them cut....

Had good luck and reasonable wear with the carbide blades at the rock farm in a sawzall. Great for reaching into awkward places and where slag from the torch was unretrievable. Zips through a bearing race in seconds.
e54f1538-adf5-4866-ad3e-c1df9a01777b_1000.jpg

I mostly buy those and Milwaukee
Maybe I’m not buying the right Milwaukee line of blades, but I’ve had terrible luck with them. Usually only last one cutting before the teeth are worn down. Took 3 of them to cut one quarter off the car. These diablo blades cost 3 times that of the Milwaukee’s, but a single blade as cut the entire floor of the dart and the cross member and some 3/4 square tube without any signs of wearing down.

I found out today from the people who are departing the company from layoffs and those who remain under consulting contracts that they found out that their emails were being monitored and read by Senior management. They confronted them and were told it was completely justified and appropriate.

Not for me it isn’t.

I sent an email to myself to make quite clear my position on it. If they are reading my emails, they will see it...

“I find it extremely disappointing to learn that company email acccounts are being read by senior management. If I find that my emails are being covertly read, it will be the immediate end of any participation I have with this company.

There will not be a second chance given. It is unacceptable and I will not tolerate it....even once.

This company needs me more than I need them. The sooner they accept that fact, the sooner we can move forward together.

If not, too bad...I’m gone faster than a fart in a Hurricane.”

Maybe I’m not buying the right Milwaukee line of blades, but I’ve had terrible luck with them. Usually only last one cutting before the teeth are worn down. Took 3 of them to cut one quarter off the car. These diablo blades cost 3 times that of the Milwaukee’s, but a single blade as cut the entire floor of the dart and the cross member and some 3/4 square tube without any signs of wearing down.

The carbide grit blades have no teeth. It's like a grinder on a stick. With the long sawzall blade, when one section wears, move to another section.

-
Back