Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Customer brought me some walleye fillets. Took them over to a buddy’s and we had a nice dinner out on the deck. His wife is a great cook. My wife wants nothing to do with fish/seafood.

Maybe I’m not buying the right Milwaukee line of blades, but I’ve had terrible luck with them. Usually only last one cutting before the teeth are worn down. Took 3 of them to cut one quarter off the car. These diablo blades cost 3 times that of the Milwaukee’s, but a single blade as cut the entire floor of the dart and the cross member and some 3/4 square tube without any signs of wearing down.
Even the best blades will fail miserably if not right for what your cutting. Wrong TPI and you will just heat it up... your done. Just like drilling. Will work harden the metal and the blade dulls even more. Keep at it and watch the paint burn as it starts to glow. LOL

Ohhh I'm so skeeerd

My evil laugh will scare you....

Muwahahahaha....
runaway.gif

That's nothing compared to the ones from here...
It doesn't go through except on the passenger side front under the heater core. There's a few holes the size of nickels.

It doesn't go through anywhere else.

Worst case, it might need a patch on the front passenger side

Mornin yall. had a bad night. still ain't had any sleep.

Ever find that top of the quarter panel yet?

Heck yeah! @69FBCuda hacked one off and sent it to me. It's in badass awesome shape. It's off a Barracuda, which is slightly different on the inside body line by the trunk, but I can make it work and look just like the original.

Morning!
Got a message from the Impala owner’s daughter, wants to pay the bill. His birthday and fathers day is coming up.
She’s making up a card, and e-mailing it. i will print it and leave it on the seat when i deliver it.
Think im donating my labour.

he seems a little down,his mom passed just before this covid thing,and has been isolated at home. His kids are far away, cant see the grandkids.

-
Back