Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All done. Beer time now!

D0D6CF7A-F04B-4537-8F86-ABF4A5580846.jpeg

Grass is growing by leaps and bounds. It is a beautiful day. Got lots accomplished. Buddy was sitting in my office, feet up staring at his phone.sent him off to buikd shelving in one of my sheds. I didnt want any help with the brakes.

:rofl:Well I sure found a way to make the wife go from 0-100 on the anger scale in less than a second.

told her I was gonna go look at a car on Tuesday, cuts me off before I could finish my sentence. Completely goes off the deep end about not needing a project car and how I shouldn’t be buying another one ya da ya da...

When she finally got done throwing her a tantrum, I simply handed her my phone, told her to read the messages. She grabs it angrily, reads it and her expression totally changes haha.

our daycare lady, her son just turned 18. Has been saving for 3 years to buy his first car and wanted to know if I would tag along to help inspect this Ford Focus. She and her husband know nothing about cars, I had to show them how to check tire pressures even. He’s a Doctor so very smart just never had to learn.

anyway... now my wife is pouting in the next room too embarrassed to come out and say anything

The master baiter does it again...
jackoff.gif

Have fun sleeping on the couch tonight....
zzz.gif

:rofl:Well I sure found a way to make the wife go from 0-100 on the anger scale in less than a second.

told her I was gonna go look at a car on Tuesday, cuts me off before I could finish my sentence. Completely goes off the deep end about not needing a project car and how I shouldn’t be buying another one ya da ya da...

When she finally got done throwing her a tantrum, I simply handed her my phone, told her to read the messages. She grabs it angrily, reads it and her expression totally changes haha.

our daycare lady, her son just turned 18. Has been saving for 3 years to buy his first car and wanted to know if I would tag along to help inspect this Ford Focus. She and her husband know nothing about cars, I had to show them how to check tire pressures even. He’s a Doctor so very smart just never had to learn.

anyway... now my wife is pouting in the next room too embarrassed to come out and say anything
It's the fault of American culture to let a woman believe she can control her husband, when he is actually the head of household, even according to American Christian beliefs.

Where I grew up, a husband wouldn't even tell her because it's not her concern and he'd go buy all the cars he wants.

It's not like you're screwing another woman, (I hope not) then she would have reason to go off the deep end, but not for doing something productive that keeps you out of bars and home, close to her and even includes the kids.

It's the fault of American culture to let a woman believe she can control her husband, when he is actually the head of household, even according to American Christian beliefs.

Where I grew up, a husband wouldn't even tell her because it's not her concern and he'd go buy all the cars he wants.

It's not like you're screwing another woman, (I hope not) then she would have reason to go off the deep end, but not for doing something productive that keeps you out of bars and home, close to her and even includes the kids.
Yeah, not stupid enough to screw anyone else, my wife knows how to shoot!

On a side note, someone marry this girl^

I like that Asian women are very attentive, not that I say they are under any great control, but this is the culture and the way they have been raised. I am very fortunate...,,,,

Getting ready to weld some thin aluminum. I had to salvage the couplers from another CAI then weld them into the new tubing. All a result of upsizing the throttle body. What a pain, but this way I get them where I want them for a nicer, cleaner, custom type look.

FD92167D-D918-4559-BE11-DEF12B1CF66C.jpeg

69 chevy in shop, will finish firewall panel, buddy can rattle can it while i finish fitting the hvac. Then a little paint on frame, and we will pop engine in.
97 vortec going in, will keep the 3.07 gears, should be a good driver.

At my office, we rotate work cell phones based on which cases you are working.

There are also pranksters in the ranks, so when you get a new phone you have to check that the previous person didn't set that song as your ring tone and crank the volume all the way up..

Just waiting on dark here now so I can re-adjust the solar lights in the front shrub bed. I am quite sure I knocked them around and out of position while trimming the hedges and mulching.

Just checked, they haven’t turned on yet...probably another 20 mins.

I’m ok, but the left eye isn’t better yet...not worse, just not better.

It’s beginning to piss me off.

Doc says it could take another month or two. :(
You got more talent in one eye than most folks do with two! Of course you could just drink more tequila, that always helps me see things more clearly!

Of course... get the garden fully planted and Mother Nature is gonna dump 2-5 inches of rain over the next 36 hours

One of my predictions came true. In the worst possible way.
Bridge is done, and i said there is going to be a major incident.
Just happened 1/2 hour ago. Medics performing cpr to someone on the asphalt.
This sucks.
Happy my family is home and ok. Sad it had to happen.

One of my predictions came true. In the worst possible way.
Bridge is done, and i said there is going to be a major incident.
Just happened 1/2 hour ago. Medics performing cpr to someone on the asphalt.
This sucks.
Happy my family is home and ok. Sad it had to happen.
Usually how it goes. They just freshly replaced the culverts on our road and will be paving it for the first time since the late 70s. People fly on it currently and it’s rough as hell. And hilly. Once it’s smooth, I hope the county patrols the crap out of it. It’s gonna get real dangerous

-
Back