Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Too many projects to catch up.
As long as i dont start any more, i shoud be caught up in about 15 years.

I will have this "repair" done tonight given no unforeseen issues. I can't think of any others needing to be addressed, but if there are, it will be on the inspection.

Wat to bring the Wife out for lunch today for our anniversary, but everything is still closed around here, doubt McD's will work. No Idea what to do for her, her gift came yesterday so at least that is covered.

Well actually got the bottom of the cuda in Chasis saver from that seam on the bottom of the firewall back to the very rear, slow but sure, now the fun stuff welding up thee fresh air vent areas, have to find a bead roller I can use for a few minutes, seriously doubt I can make the area by hand and work right.

Got thoise parts I cherry picked from a parts store. Wow I was surprised what brand! Get a pic in a few.

Wat to bring the Wife out for lunch today for our anniversary, but everything is still closed around here, doubt McD's will work. No Idea what to do for her, her gift came yesterday so at least that is covered.
Need to find a nice restaurant with curbside service.

Wiper motor replacement take 2.
Replace hinges on glass first. Then see if i can remove a stuck mount. Then on to finishing lincoln. Wheel to get welded, toe link to cut out and alignment.

Really was surprised thought it was all NORS, was just a listing of what the parts were, no numbers.
DSC07001.JPG
DSC07002.JPG

happy Anniversary Hoppy.

It's all how you pitch it to her... Pay attention:

Happy anniversary... :D

Well actually got the bottom of the cuda in Chasis saver from that seam on the bottom of the firewall back to the very rear, slow but sure, now the fun stuff welding up thee fresh air vent areas, have to find a bead roller I can use for a few minutes, seriously doubt I can make the area by hand and work right.
Eastwood Metal Fabrication Bead Roller

Cool found a restaurant that still does take out, that and I know a cool park with a view we can eat it at. Not a ton of choices around here even normally.

Cool found a restaurant that still does take out, that and I know a cool park with a view we can eat it at. Not a ton of choices around here even normally.
Its the idea that counts, and you have a great idea!!

Thanks Chris this is just a one time deal. I am sure one of my friends have one already made a template out of a coffee can, man if it was heavier I would weld it in!

-
Back