Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sun is up, coffee almost done. couple cool days coming up. Then more hot days coming.

I got four bumpers in my parts lot. A couple have tag lights and odds and ends bumper brackets on them. Going to take it all off. Something to do.

How many parts you score?
Lots of 67 Barracuda parts including four bumpers, two hoods, a trunk lid, three header panels and grills, set of doors, two sets taillight bezels, two sets headlight bezels, chrome, lots of smalls. All NOS been stored for last 30 years in a buddies garage.

Lots of 67 Barracuda parts including four bumpers, two hoods, a trunk lid, three header panels and grills, set of doors, two sets taillight bezels, two sets headlight bezels, chrome, lots of smalls. All NOS been stored for last 30 years in a buddies garage.
Sounds like a nice find

I thought I scored the other day but wow!
Your always scoring with your special stuff. This guy knew I had a 67, and wanted to clear out his garage.
He was preparing to sell the building. I shot him a low price and he took it. It took me two trips to load and haul it all home.
Its keep me busy going through stuff, but to me its like a kid at Christmas. Cheryl told me early that she was happy for me, but I really didn't need to come in every time and show her what I had found...haha!!

Your always scoring with your special stuff. This guy knew I had a 67, and wanted to clear out his garage.
He was preparing to sell the building. I shot him a low price and he took it. It took me two trips to load and haul it all home.
Its keep me busy going through stuff, but to me its like a kid at Christmas. Cheryl told me early that she was happy for me, but I really didn't need to come in every time and show her what I had found...haha!!
Dude... pics!!

It is out there. I have passed up on a ton of stuff just because of no room. You need a 100x 100 shop now that you have a taste of it! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Tell you what do a loft around it if you can, works great for me.

It is out there. I have passed up on a ton of stuff just because of no room. You need a 100x 100 shop now that you have a taste of it! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Tell you what do a loft around it if you can, works great for me.
I'm not sure if I'd buy a lot again unless it was close and something I could use. I will though have a loft in the new garage.

It really helps out. I have a wall long work bench under it and it is really usefull. Call me one day I will tell you what I would have done if I knew what I know now.

These are a great score. Thought they were just run of the mill stuff.

DSC07002.JPG

I forgot about something I ordered a while ago for Carlisle another case of distributor caps. Man I will be busy listing stuff in the AM!

I forgot about something I ordered a while ago for Carlisle another case of distributor caps. Man I will be busy listing stuff in the AM!
I thought you weren’t going to Carlisle this year

LOL I am not. Just forgot about these from a guy I deal with told him no rush just need them by July. That was in Feb!

I never thought it would go where it is. She really nailed it. The last sentence sucked though.

-
Back