Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Buddy finally sprayed the firewall on his pickup. Soon as its dry think i should pop engine in. But then we need to build transmission mount. Then i can get the electrical figured out.

Weather is still not nice,warnings for high winds later. Wish i had the door on my tarp shed. Its going to take a beatings.

Nice here so far.I should be outside instead of putting out fires here on FABO. :BangHead::BangHead:

Awesome weather here. Got the lawn mowed. Raked up where the wood pile was after the neighbor kid and his buddies got the rest of it. I had told him this morning would be great if he could get it today cause I was here to help. Went to hardware store for like half an hour. Came back and it was gone. :thumbsup: Ran up to the store and got some fried chicken and bacon/potato salad. Yum and beer....

Agree because a strange thing happens when I shut the computer off.

I get a lot of work done in the shop, who would have guessed that correlation
You too? LOL
I might never have got Cinnamon together if not for this website. I got a lot of info needed. Also great to post what you did and get feedback. Sometimes gives you better ideas or the push to go to the next thing. BUT, at some point you gotta walk away from the computer and do ****, or your just another BSing internet junkie. lol

You too? LOL
I might never have got Cinnamon together if not for this website. I got a lot of info needed. Also great to post what you did and get feedback. Sometimes gives you better ideas or the push to go to the next thing. BUT, at some point you gotta walk away from the computer and do ****, or your just another BSing internet junkie. lol
You notice the highest post counts usually don't have an active build thread going, but they can tell you how save a bundle on your home and car insurance :lol:

Sun almost came out for a minute. Steaks on the BBQ!
Then a dump run.
Was going to close for a couple days, but i have an engine swap after i get T-Bird out of my hair.
Or Mitch would say- off his scalp!
Looking forward to seeing the taillights on that one.

You notice the highest post counts usually don't have an active build thread going, but they can tell you how save a bundle on your home and car insurance :lol:
Well my thread isn't very active due to 'substantial completion'... I will be adding some updates as I get Cinnamon ready for the prom. Did you see? I got invited to show her at Carlisle in the 50 year Duster display.

Took some time out to get the seat back in the Swinger. I need to install the belts and do a oil change and then ready to cruise.

20200607_162525.jpg

Took some time out to get the seat back in the Swinger. I need to install the belts and do a oil change and then ready to cruise.

View attachment 1715542264
Oh crap! These cars need oil? WHo knew? I should probably change mine. Not many miles on it, but not even sure how long its been in there. Trying to remember if I changed it last year. :rolleyes:

-
Back