Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here is a question for our gun gurus. What is the best survival gun. I want something that I can live off the land if I need to

Yesterday as I pulled away from a stop making a right at an intersection going up a slight incline, the Fury started making some bad sounds and vibrations from the rear, pretty sure broken transmission mounts. When it happened, the brake booster hose came off which made it fun getting stopped in a safe place on a side road. Funny thing, Mr. Davis the old guy who works on the Fury, was driving by right then! Also the same tow truck driver as once before. I did kind of a Dukes of Hazzard move the other day, now it all makes sense.

Last edited:
Get a phone message the other day this is Jack, calling about a distributor to be rebuilt. Ok call him back the next day, he does not remember calling me. Ok play back the message. Oh ok I just sent myine out to be rebuilt. OK no problem. He askes if I want some nos ignition stuff, tell him sure what is it? Just stuff I have accumulated over the years. OK how much. Just shipping. COOL! So I get a e mail this am, I had so much I had to send it in two boxes! How do I fall into this stuff?

Well just got the word. I got the nine piece 1967 convertible chrome set. Very rare today to find a complete set. :thumbsup:

Get a phone message the other day this is Jack, calling about a distributor to be rebuilt. Ok call him back the next day, he does not remember calling me. Ok play back the message. Oh ok I just sent myine out to be rebuilt. OK no problem. He askes if I want some nos ignition stuff, tell him sure what is it? Just stuff I have accumulated over the years. OK how much. Just shipping. COOL! So I get a e mail this am, I had so much I had to send it in two boxes! How do I fall into this stuff?
Your living right, and the word is out!!

Bunch of old factory advertising and a complete masters technician set with the record. 63 or 64 I think.

Well no more snake in the pond. Pretty funny Harley is a water dog and saw it and I guess thought it was a stick. Well she jumped right on it and grabbed it and bit the head right off!
three dogs.jpg

I thought it was cool but really do not have any place to store it, glad it went to a good home.

You know it’s a C- Body, right?
Yesterday as I pulled away from a stop making a right at an intersection going up a slight incline, the Fury started making some bad sounds and vibrations from the rear, pretty sure broken transmission mounts. When it happened, the brake booster hose came off which made it fun getting stopped in a safe place on a side road. Funny thing, Mr. Davis the old guy who works on the Fury, was driving by right then! Also the same tow truck driver as once before. I did kind of a Dukes of Hazzard move the other day, now it all makes sense.

Rain stopped. wind was gusting to 50 mph. Heard some trees popping across the road. Will have to do some cleanup this week i think. Need to trim some trees anyway.

I hear you I have a box tied up in Philly since the 16th! Nothing I can do about it either, was shipped by the seller on the 12th. USPS is really bad right now, a lot of workers using up the liberal leave policy. Been buying a lot more locally if I really need it now stuff.
Hope it doesnt't take that long. For the Neon,and don't even know if it's going to solve the problem. Using the wifes wheels to go to work in the meantime. Rock Auto originally said delivery by 6/10. I was going to tear it out and stuff today. FedEx showed I would have it yesterday. So, I got at it the last couple mornings. No biggie, but have had to go to work with a bit of a vertigo headache after crawling around under it.

Good Morning

I am out have to hope Autozone has some PCV hose. Ordered a roll but kind of need a few feet right now. Later Gents and Craig!

You know it’s a C- Body, right?

Yes! I figure '71 Furys were used as cop cars so they are tough. :lol:

But yeah I was impatient driving which is not good, I went slightly on the shoulder and gunned it to get around a slow-poke who was taking a long time to turn, right wheel spun more than I intended.

Last edited:
Clean up is on my list today too, and a burn.
Not supposed to burn here unless you have a larger property. I could probably get away with it, but usually drag stuff down back or run through my chipper/shredder and into the mulch pile. Considering the weather we had this week, I really don't have many branches to clean up. It is about time to run the mower again...

-
Back