Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I may not go this year. I may have lost my ride. My buddy Joe hasn't talked to me for at least a month over a political disagreement on Facebook and I'm not going to crawl back on my knees to kiss and make up. LOL We'll see Monday night. We have our first North Iowa Mopar meeting since the Covid outbreak.
Sorry to hear That Mike........

Sorry to hear TMM, sad when politics get in the way. Friend of mine still hasn't talked to me since he found out I voted no to legalize weed.

Sorry to hear TMM, sad when politics get in the way. Friend of mine still hasn't talked to me since he found out I voted no to legalize weed.
And it passed anyway.

Well between my friend and my oldest son, I am not allowed to have a political opinion. (and I am pretty middle of the road)

And it passed anyway.

Well between my friend and my oldest son, I am not allowed to have a political opinion. (and I am pretty middle of the road)
I have a ****-ton of opinions! I've learned it does little good to share or defend them.. I'm OK with those guys being wrong! I just smile and nod!

Looks like we finally cleared out all the weather crap. This morning it was still juicy outside at 87* and 74% humidity. Now it’s still at 87* but the humidity has dropped to 34% and we have a nice breeze.

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice with temps in the upper 70s so I plan to get the GTS out and cruise around a bit enjoying the day.

And it passed anyway.

Your free to do and think as you wish. Never think you have to follow the herd!!

Since I’m taking a break from doing images for a while, I figured I would pull a couple from the files of stuff I did earlier this year and share.

A54E3362-9501-469C-A5A8-E80E2CCFBEFB.jpeg

77DE4CAF-2F66-4B2A-AD9F-1DA40E74001A.jpeg

Dang this is badass, I really wish I could have been around to have seen this stuff back when they were new and a common sight.

All I can do is dream and imagine what those days were like

Thanks @Ddaddy

I hit a new milestone today. At first I didn’t quite believe it, but after checking and double checking all day using two different scales...I’m ready to call it real.

I am now down 80 lbs!

I can hardly believe it! Woohoo!

Now to focus on hitting the 100 lb lost mark by Christmas...

My free advice FWIW. Be open with your son. He's open with you and expects you to at least understand and be there. Then he needs to hear your honest opinions and points of view too.

I hit a new milestone today. At first I didn’t quite believe it, but after checking and double checking all day using two different scales...I’m ready to call it real.

I am now down 80 lbs!

I can hardly believe it! Woohoo!

Now to focus on hitting the 100 lb lost mark by Christmas...
Way to go Dave!

So happy wife equals happy life huh? That better be true... but somehow I doubt it is

Almost ready to install soffit. On one wall. Vinyl is all done. 16x24 garage took exactly 3 boxes of vinyl. Bought 5 extra pieces ,and didnt need.
Replaced the bad fascia boards and preppes for the metal.

Evening all. Got to roll around under a roadrunner today, got photos and confirmed #'s motor and non #'s transmission. Does it really matter on a 383 car? Made a payment on the 69 RR.

Evening all. Got to roll around under a roadrunner today, got photos and confirmed #'s motor and non #'s transmission. Does it really matter on a 383 car? Made a payment on the 69 RR.
The number matching engine is a nice bonus, the non matching trans doesnt matter match. A 383 RR is still highly valuable, especially with the matching engine.

Nice score!

My buddy Eddie's brother has a 69 Roadrunner 383 4 speed car... It's very nice, he got a 3re place trophy at Belvidere a few years ago....

tic-tok, tic-tok Thought we might get out of work a little early, but will probably be near 11. Just waiting to shut the lights out when they are all cleaned up.

-
Back