Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:soapbox: Fed-Ex.... my fuel pump shipped from TX on Wed. Arrived at what I assume is a hub near me yesterday. Was scheduled for delivery today. No show. Now they show 'no scheduled delivery date available'. :wtf:

Im taking first today.
Morning!
So we are finally getting some rain. No outdoor work today.

Morning. Trying to get back to sleep. The wife woke me up 2 hours ago. Sunday afternoon nap in my future. LOL

Here's a "before" starting pic, going to try to keep the grill at 225, indirect heat. Have the chip box over the active burner, have grill surface thermometer on grate and meat thermometer in thickest part of brisket. Using hickory.

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

I'll be texting daughter and watching the storm making landfall tonight in New Orleans area. Doesn't take much rain to cause problems there for sure. Winds are not bad, 50 mph for Cristobal but up to 10 inches of rain could be an issue!

:soapbox: Fed-Ex.... my fuel pump shipped from TX on Wed. Arrived at what I assume is a hub near me yesterday. Was scheduled for delivery today. No show. Now they show 'no scheduled delivery date available'. :wtf:
I hear you I have a box tied up in Philly since the 16th! Nothing I can do about it either, was shipped by the seller on the 12th. USPS is really bad right now, a lot of workers using up the liberal leave policy. Been buying a lot more locally if I really need it now stuff.

USPS is really bad right now,

Same issues here. I ordered LED's for the interior lights and the Jeep, only 4, fit in a small box. Superbright ships them out UPS, no issues there other than slow, but then transfers to USPS. They sit at my local post office for a week. Tracking shows arrived Monday, finally in my mailbox Friday.

UPS delivered some super cool custom grips from Texas to me yesterday. While I compete in a multitude of modern firearms events, my favorite is Cowboy Action. My competition rigs (pictured) have a very small grip and I have gorilla mitts. A guy in Texas makes custom oversized grips. In the profile pix you can really see the difference they make. Now they fit in my hand much better. And they are easy to look at. The dark brown is before and the zebra is after.

8D8A1B92-C6E2-4799-A5D4-AE74AD09DB10.jpeg

EE45619F-DE5B-4590-B293-DB20240EA28C.jpeg

Own the wagon now?
No....he's a butt hole. I tried buying it 2 years ago. made the $300 offer. So this week he tells me if I want it to get it out because the salvage guy that he is using is coming. I get there and the windows is busted out a big dent where the salvage guy (he says) run into it. What an idiot. And parked ready to load up is an old DeSoto with a Hemi in it. Wouldn't sell it...spoken for he said

RA has been pretty good and so has UPS. Fed ex is hit or mis and forget about DHL, I wont order if the shipping is through them. I buy a lot online from all over, vendors, just sellers etc. 1 out of ten is slow as crap.

UPS delivered some super cool custom grips from Texas to me yesterday. While I compete in a multitude of modern firearms events, my favorite is Cowboy Action. My competition rigs (pictured) have a very small grip and I have gorilla mitts. A guy in Texas makes custom oversized grips. In the profile pix you can really see the difference they make. Now they fit in my hand much better. And they are easy to look at. The dark brown is before and the zebra is after.

View attachment 1715541998

View attachment 1715541999
What size caps do those take...:lol:

Morning, a Sunday morning no doubt. Spend it like you want to and then ask for forgiveness later. :rofl::rofl:

I've had no problems so far with USPS...knock on wood.
UPS is also doing well around here.
I usually ask a sender to NEVER use Fed-Ex, not good, no, no, no!!

Last edited:
Good morning, back to work tomorrow! There's been some funny stories about irate rich people. They don't like it when the safety rules affect them. They stopped up the toilet in their hotel room, got mad about having to leave for a certain amount of time, and staff can't enter right away, in case someone sneezed and there's a cloud of virus in the air. "We didn't sneeze!" Room rates have not been discounted even though there is no maid service, etc.

Last edited:
My wife buys on Amazon, waited over a week for a two day shipping. She complained and they will send no charge

Our Fed Ex guy spooks Marilyn out. He is a strange dude for sure I can see why he is in a truck and not the warehouse! Ron loves him also. @PosiRon

-
Back