Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Can you believe this? Got manifold done, last step, connect battery. Doors lock! Im happy he has a spare key. So coffee until he shows up.

One customer took his keys...
C089582F-7D1F-4A3B-A97A-9EDA4B76C046.jpeg

Keys showed up,so got it out and onto finishing brake job. No sooner am i writing bill and calculating taxes, owner rolls up to see how its going. Just done. So thats paid and gone.

Next is motorhome,fuel gauge needs calibrating. Big tank but only about 5 gallons left in it.

No literature online for this motorhome anywhere. Customer has no manuals. This thing is going to be a pita,if i need fuel sender.

They started letting us drive home and come back daily now. But my Jeep just blew the drivers side rear brakes. Grinding like crazy. Just replaced the rotors and pads back in March, barely gone anywhere so I’m thinking a caliper might be stuck. Gonna tear into it tonight

They started letting us drive home and come back daily now. But my Jeep just blew the drivers side rear brakes. Grinding like crazy. Just replaced the rotors and pads back in March, barely gone anywhere so I’m thinking a caliper might be stuck. Gonna tear into it tonight
Has e-brake as part of caliper,or seperate shoes?

Has e-brake as part of caliper,or seperate shoes?
My Magnum had the mini brake drum shoes in the caliper. Nothing wore out from use. Rusted so bad the lining fell off the shoes. Just laying in there loose half ground up..

My Magnum had the mini brake drum shoes in the caliper. Nothing wore out from use. Rusted so bad the lining fell off the shoes. Just laying in there loose half ground up..
Common. If i pull a rotor off and see the linings hanging i peel em off. But they like to make grinding noise when they fall apart.

Tim not going to need the transport back east. You can still stop by if you'd like, but I know we're a little north of your normal route. Thanks for the offer.
OK, I see how you are!!! :rofl:Will be heading back south route, with wolfie, and a Monte Carlo, going to El Paso....

-
Back