Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, got phone call last night, My brother has snagged a FEMA contract to move trailers to hurracain area, lake Charles. He gets 9800.00 per trailer from Porterville CA to lake Charles!!! I am going to move at least one before heading to Hoppys. BIG money....
nice!!!! enjoy!

Well, got phone call last night, My brother has snagged a FEMA contract to move trailers to hurracain area, lake Charles. He gets 9800.00 per trailer from Porterville CA to lake Charles!!! I am going to move at least one before heading to Hoppys. BIG money....
How big are the trailers?

A local contractor bought a couple of those FEMA trailers from some eastern tragedy. Brand new never used 60x24 $1/sqft.
shoot, after katrina, the gov dumped thousands of them at the near by National Guard base. They sold them off last year, some went as low as a 1.00 for the entire trailer. I should have bought one and fixed it up for a shop/office trailer. oh well

shoot, after katrina, the gov dumped thousands of them at the near by National Guard base. They sold them off last year, some went as low as a 1.00 for the entire trailer. I should have bought one and fixed it up for a shop/office trailer. oh well
More of our tax money down the drain. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

More of our tax money down the drain. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
eh the Guard here did use them for many years. Housed soldiers mob-ing to go overseas while they built and remodeled the ww2 era bunkers.

So of the damaged or beyond use ones, they turned into a training site for disaster relief that the Red Cross and others pay for to use.

Brother had to post a million dollar bond, and drivers supply fuel. Not ALL profit....:lol:

Here I thought that the DC10 borate bomber had gotten a late night call last night.
Windows rattlin' tremendous roar!
Turns out the USAF was just attacking Kwajalein again.
Those coconut crabs and sea gulls must have really pissed somebody off again :lol:
Some of those silos are only 10 minutes from here.

Good Morning
Breakfast is Lunch today. My Oil change customer showed up early today
IMG_20200902_115940.jpg

Hey, Chris, how flexible are you on receiving the engine from Wolfie? Might stay a week longer at Rays.........
completely flexible. Just let me know, I do know I'm out of commission the 19/20th but other than that, no plans this month

Was up around 7:30 after about 6 hours sleep. Just woke up again like half hour ago. Why is it you feel more groggy the 2nd time you wake up after more sleep? Need more coffee...

Oh crap fell into it again, Tim I went to Marks, hell NOS 9" drums for the Cuda, slant ten sets NOS slant electronic wire sets, tons of other stuff also.
DSC09578.JPG
DSC09579.JPG
DSC09580.JPG

Last edited:
-
Back