Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I heard through a certain grapevine i may be getting a job offer. They need a journeyman mechanic so the apprentice can complete his ticket requirements. Would be for about a year. Im hoping they dont need me full time.

Stopped up to Jeff's shop and picked up a cowl he wanted to get rid of. I need the heater core for my 70 Swinger and I plan to strip all the other parts to re-coup my investment. Jeff's shop is a treat. He is a collector of all Mopar including Factory Hemi race cars, to Superbird hoods to Valiant grilles. I saw a still, Schwinn bikes, he has a Mopar boat powered by a 340 and even some off brand treasurers.

20200902_170434.jpg

Stopped up to Jeff's shop and picked up a cowl he wanted to get rid of. I need the heater core for my 70 Swinger and I plan to strip all the other parts to re-coup my investment. Jeff's shop is a treat. He is a collector of all Mopar including Factory Hemi race cars, to Superbird hoods to Valiant grilles. I saw a still, Schwinn bikes, he has a Mopar boat powered by a 340 and even some off brand treasurers.

View attachment 1715588846
Do the late A's have the rust issues in the cowl that the Early's do?

Morning. More rain. Steady since yesterday evening.
Back to the mustang today. And if necessary, tomorrow.

Had a light rain here nothing significant. Just enough to water things, hope it gets heavy today.

Last thing we need is more rain.
I need to do some landscape work, soggy ground doesent help.

Glad I won't be in a big rush tomorrow afternoon to get home from work and head for the Colorado River with the boat, the Labor Days of my youth. 117° Saturday - 120° Monday. Yowee!

-
Back